Some pics from Golden

W

woodies

you need me to get your back?i can type with the best AA!!!lets word the chit out them!lol

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was referring to the guys putting the marks on the hill inside the park boundary, internet champ. I'd be a little careful calling people out on the net. :nono:

no one is calling peeps out and like stated before I agree those goofs hitting out of bounds need a silly slap, people jump n all over me and a bud for posting a pic of a sign, just wanted to settle everyone down a notch from jumping all over us and its hard to express some sarcasm on the net, so no one is trying to be the CHAMP here lol..

see ya in the POW POW, :beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JT....I'am still looking for the pic from our trip last year to Trout Lake...you know the 1 with you riding down the mtn. with a caribou strapped to your hood.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JT....I'am still looking for the pic from our trip last year to Trout Lake...you know the 1 with you riding down the mtn. with a caribou strapped to your hood.

but we only carved off a quarter section and left the rest so I think we are all good, I got that vid on you tube of the ranger chasing us down the highway, , ummm my dog loved eating that caribou still a some carcas in the yard.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres the vid,
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RjkRQzzqa0[/media]

he should be o.k.

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually.... those signs get moved closer into cabin valley every year.... the signs used to be back further and that hill was still on the outside edge od the park boundry..

I bet if you surveyed it and found the original boundry, them signs would be moved way further down the valley again....

I noticed that last year,...they moved them in quit a bit!! You can hardly ride on that north side anymore.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
24 beer? let me know when you're riding so I'm not nearby while you and your buddies are drinkin and ridin

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
leave 1 in the parking lot John..... if you only bring up 23, then everybody can ride!!!!

well I usaualy only bring about 20 up the hill because I already pounded 6 on the truck drive up... lmao,

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at your 4th picture.

That is the reason sledders have a bad rap., and you cant say it was only a few bad apples on that one!!

That is technically not the park boundary!!!!!! They have put the signs doown low like that bcause it is actually up to the right of the chute to the most right! I was out once last year & chatted with some park rangers & they said that themselves. It is to try to get peeps to stay off those hills due to the extreme avy danger as well! But ur right........... sign is there, so fuggin learn to read!!!!

RN

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
24 beer? let me know when you're riding so I'm not nearby while you and your buddies are drinkin and ridin

If there ain't beer:beer:, really, can you call it a good day of riding? Im the opposite of mac, when your going tell me i'd like to see the show!:d:beer:

hunt340

Reaction score
I love the pics looks like fun . The pic with the sign is awesome. I'd be up on that baby real fast.

Top Bottom