solution to superglides on ramps?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run Simmons and no problems with the Superglides. Maybe I'm lucky but maybe I don't abuse things either.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all u guys worried about slipping and falling on yer azz ... u do realize that we are playing with snow and ice lol make those glides stronger and ill buy some but untill then ill stick with what i got :)

Plastic is a petroleum based product. U sure?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run Simmons and no problems with the Superglides. Maybe I'm lucky but maybe I don't abuse things either.

I dont abuse my ramps or glides either but you are getting really really lucky cause we determined with my glides that it is due to the simmons skis so better go knock on some wood ken hahahaha

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does everyone buy simmons skis....they are terrible

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
I have always run them until 08 when the XP came out then I switched. Went back to them in 2011 when the XP was narrowed up. I don't know but I really like them.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rivet them on Jared have had no problems with mine and thats 4 years of abuse and u know I don't go easy on nothin.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the responses. ive tried a few different screws and re positioning the screws but they always seem to come loose then tne ski hits and breaks them all up its been quite annoying i must say. ken i may have to bring you my ramp here soon to the boys and get them to work me out a good solution.

I'm tellin ya rivets and problem solved Jared.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you, well said, Yes guys, if you have any concerns or problems please call me and I will help you , no problem. 1-403-203-2210

can we get individual parts and srews from you, i have had a few screws loose(hehe) and lost the spacers, and a panel that got messed up. haven't seen any retailer with the parts so far.

good product so far and the superclamps are great, could use a longer handle or slightly different bend for me though. i need a milk crate sometimes. i forget to tie a strap to the handle

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can we get individual parts and srews from you, i have had a few screws loose(hehe) and lost the spacers, and a panel that got messed up. haven't seen any retailer with the parts so far.

good product so far and the superclamps are great, could use a longer handle or slightly different bend for me though. i need a milk crate sometimes. i forget to tie a strap to the handle

I have bins of screws, rivets, spacers, and always have individual pieces of Superglides. Stop in one day on your way through Larry.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks todd, will do, so far i've mikey moused them but the original stuff works better, stops the plastic from buckling. i had to put a stip of aluminum angle on the inside edge over the rungs, as i tore a few of the rungs off (trackspin) still wonder if they will come off when walking up the ramp. gawd that would hurt.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Raven has replacement parts.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see how there's any argument here. Super glides are simply awesome. I couldn't believe how good they worked the first time I used them with the sled. Can walk up and down the steep ramp on the sled deck. Sled goes up and down easy. And the quad can grip them. Got a new deck that had the puckboard on it. Got almost to the top with the quad and slid all the way back down. Super glides went on right after that

Top Bottom