Sold The XP Time for a Pro..

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your right, every time i jump on a pro i flip it in the first few minutes, for me i find it so tippy or unstable that i just cannot see how that is rideable or desirable,maybe a light weight would like that, but for my 200lb its not flickable rather than unstable... my doo to me is stable, and does not chuck me or try in flip me, and for myself sidehills like a dream, but then it is lighter than your poos, and makes alot more power, we compare this ofter and its always the same, i also find the poo sterring to be part of its issue, but if it floats your boat, enjoy it
you are correct with this comment Fred,its the same mistake a lot of doo riders make when they jump on the new poo.They are used to riding their tanks, which you just sit on and plow through the snow. A rider needs to have a sense of balance and skill to ride a poo, they are not for novice or amateur riders.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure I do. But that's not what the pro chassis does.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Poor, poor child. Still in denial, I see ? Well at least Doo is putting a few more bandaids on the XP with the new XM. Too bad it actually needs stitches. LMFAO !!

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, I do want to ride one, but I take all your comments with a grain of salt, considering you've been bashing pretty much everything about the Pro long before the XM was ever released. You may not like the Pro, but in the last two seasons, sales numbers have shown that the majority of mountain riders prefer the Pro. Ride what you like maxwell, even if it isn't the best.

Reactions: cs5

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, I do want to ride one, but I take all your comments with a grain of salt, considering you've been bashing pretty much everything about the Pro long before the XM was ever released. You may not like the Pro, but in the last two seasons, sales numbers have shown that the majority of mountain riders prefer the Pro. Ride what you like maxwell, even if it isn't the best.

Is that kinda like the saying....Eat chit, 2 million flies can't be wrong?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that kinda like the saying....Eat chit, 2 million flies can't be wrong?

Stitches.... now thats funny. LOL. snopro . since 03 and 1/2 at least, Doo is # 1, Doo is # 1 Doo is # 1 ....etc, gag, etc, so Let me guess, it stopped being a factor in like about ...........2011, LMAO. I'll bet you a few bucks it'll become imprtant and noteworthy in the future if the flies ever start eatin yellow ch!t again.
And maxwell, you or fredw commenting on the virtues of a Doo is a bit of a waste of ink. Sorta like a fat kid telling us about gravy.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a crisp $100 bill for anyone that can follow me through the trees on an XP chassis.

That's a bit weak. How about 1,000 and you've got a deal.

Ill even bring gertrude the 2010 that wishes she was dead.

I'd love to take your money. Then I could afford to get the old girl some shiny new side panels.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. I'm at allan creek every weekend. 7808680315. Well be the group in the trees where there is no tracks for some reason.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow you are only capable of riding in "skidoo headquarters" huh? Also I would prefer not to ride the trees as that as how sleds get wrecked!

Top Bottom