Soft top trailer enclosure

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone running one of these? Looking for thoughts/reviews/opinions as I am looking to purchase one for my 2 place tilt deck. The cost to buy a traditional hard top cover (eg triton etc) for my trailer is beyond what I am willing to spend for one. Like twice the price of what i paid for my Triton aluminum trailer! Apparently the shipping cost is what is driving the price so high. The one I am looking at is made in Canada, made by cover-tech.

Thanks in advance.

Cover-Tech Inc. - Custom Trailer Enclosures - ATV, Car, Snowmobile, Equipment

Matt99

Reaction score
Interesting concept. I have never seen this type of enclosure before & am also curious what others who have used a 'soft top' have to say. Did they quote you any prices?

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called today for pricing. It will run around $1200 plus taxes and shipping. This is a roughy estimate for my 12ft triton. Shipping will be couple hundred. I measured mine up so I could get a firm quote. Going to get a fuel door added on drivers side. I think I'll end up pulling the trigger. Just need to confirm warranty and hope to hear some feedback from guys whom are running them. This is less cost than with a company I checked in the us when you start adding dollar conversion, extra shipping etc. That company was snocaps. They look like they have a good product, I would just rather support Canadian company.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called today for pricing. It will run around $1200 plus taxes and shipping. This is a roughy estimate for my 12ft triton. Shipping will be couple hundred. I measured mine up so I could get a firm quote. Going to get a fuel door added on drivers side. I think I'll end up pulling the trigger. Just need to confirm warranty and hope to hear some feedback from guys whom are running them. This is less cost than with a company I checked in the us when you start adding dollar conversion, extra shipping etc. That company was snocaps. They look like they have a good product, I would just rather support Canadian company.

How much is the triton hard cover. That would be way better but probly 2x price

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a Triton TC-11, 11 foot enclosed trailer and it cost around 7000 with taxes included...this seems like an affordable alternative if the top stands up to the elements.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Disagree... Well for where I ride. The soft top keeps it light weight so you can hand bomb that thing around by hand with 2 ppl. Pretty ideal in tight situations or were parking is really tight. Just hand bomb one tire up on the snow bank. Those hard shells add a couple hundred pounds.

if your commute to the hill is longer than 4-5 hours or constantly ride where there are parking spots, definitely agree with a hard shell

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool idea as we run Rolltites on Super B 's and last years . Maybe have to patch the odd one but were loading and unloading all the time .

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
My quote for a 10' Triton:

8’x10’ trailer enclosure- $1095
Shipping to Edmonton- $132 to a business or $167 to a residence
Tax is additional
Lead times are 5 weeks at present time

New this spring at about $1500.00
rough cost of cover .......$1400.00
...................................$2900.00
Not bad.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
they look high enough a guy could put a quad under them too

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yup much better but close to $3000.00. Not in the cards for me. Would rather put the cash to more trips. The way I look at it, it should be much better than the pos covers I keep buying for the sled from oems. Seems like a reasonable option.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a neat idea but wonder if it would stand up to the wind and wet snow we drive through to get to our fun spots or worse the foot of wet snow you can wake up to sometimes. Can be a lot of weight sitin up there.

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious you said you are putting it on a 10ft trailer. Your sled must be a short track? Any of the longer sleds 154,155,163 wont fit on the inside of that enclosure. The 155,154 sleds all run a length of about 11ish ft. Your back drop down door will be rubbing against your rear bumper for sure. Don't own one, but something to think about. This looks exactly like my snowpro trailer, but the snowpro bubbles out at the front for the skis. The pics of this one on your link don't, they come straight down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom