So who rides McBride?

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree with dore is the best area there

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I enjoy the renshaw. Nice big area to ride. And I don't mind the trail ride cause my freeride soaks up the bumps really nice. Never heard of dore, I'd be interested to go ride there.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bunch of us are going there this weekend.
Riden Dore once, Horsey creek a couple of times, been 8 years since I've been in horsey. Don't know that area too well.
I go McBride twice a year, Bell is my favorate hill. Easy ride, lots of meadows, Renshaws good when the trails groomed otherwise its 32kms of hell. Been again 8years since I've gone into the ant hills. Renshaw is plenty big. And Lucille I've been to maybe a dozen times in my 18 years of riding McBride.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You like the 34 km on bullchit rough trail getting up there i hate that place I like going to revy

thats why we used to go there so much, that trail keeps a lot of people out of there. I have rode renshaw more than any other place and have only seen the trail bad a few times. One time she was 3 foot whoops all the way from the parking lot to the cabin 2hrs to get up there. there's no better feeling when you unload and its freshly groomed. 10-15mins to get to the cabin hauling a$$. I haven't rode there for a while and it might be hard goin back after riding revy and blue river with the short access trails but my new cat rides like a dream so i guess i'm not too worried.

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode McBride for the first time before Christmas with fj40. I really like Renshaw, even if it's out to get me rock-wise. I'm going back this weekend and the next, then I'll have to see after that. We also rode Lucille, which was nice for the short ride in and pretty good riding when we were there (on a Friday with little other traffic sled-wise, and some fresh to be found).

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we rode the renshaw a few years ago with some guys from vegreville ones name was bucky great bunch of guys, i think they called it the saddle is that right it was west and north of the cabin

Top Bottom