So Seriously: How do you hold a job and keep up to date on this site?

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call in sick

Actually worked for me. Feeling human today so back into the office for the day. The "mark read and new posts" seems to work best for me. Tried the subscribe to thread tool and really don't see what it is doing.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am the boss to. And I been putting in some gruelling 32hr work weeks, last week was a 41hr week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am the boss to. And I been putting in some gruelling 32hr work weeks, last week was a 41hr week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you building up your stockpile of maverick bumpers already?

well I guess he has spent $24,000 on accessories already

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work 24/7..... When you mentor YAR , there are no such things as , " days off ".....

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More often than not cellphones come into play here. Most people carry them on the job.

I have been home sick so have spent more time on this site than I usually can. I enjoy it and feel like I am getting to know quite a few of the posters better but I have to ask how some of you do it. First, do you not have a job? If you do as I suspect is the case, how do you keep up with the new posts?

Crimminey, is there some "super-setting multi functional filter" that shows only the new posts on the threads you are interested in?

Signed - Curious with a cold

Top Bottom