So is there anything exciting at the sled show ?

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried to find a set of TOBE pants and they're might've been 5 pieces of TOBE gear total in the whole place. If you wanted some deals on Klim stuff there were plenty to be had but other than that it was pretty standard pricing I found. I got my season pass from VARDA though:) Thanks Curtis!

Also, MMS brought out a 59k dollar tritonenclosed trailer... Sure it had every bell and whistle going but for real? 59K?!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried to find a set of TOBE pants and they're might've been 5 pieces of TOBE gear total in the whole place. If you wanted some deals on Klim stuff there were plenty to be had but other than that it was pretty standard pricing I found. I got my season pass from VARDA though:) Thanks Curtis!

Also, MMS brought out a 59k dollar tritonenclosed trailer... Sure it had every bell and whistle going but for real? 59K?!
Perfect for the operator from fort Mac that already has every type of white frame oakley and flat brimmed monster hat available and STILL has a little room on his credit card....... Have to put an 8" lift and 5,000,000 lumens of led lights on it though.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Megan got Klim bibs regular $460 on sale for $240 or something.
I got new Klim boots for $240 and if course some new s&m hoodies and stuff Some more DVD 's
And meeting Randall from super clamp for some goodies. Was pretty busy there today

Sent from my phone

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Megan got Klim bibs regular $460 on sale for $240 or something.
I got new Klim boots for $240 and if course some new s&m hoodies and stuff Some more DVD 's
And meeting Randall from super clamp for some goodies. Was pretty busy there today
C'Mon Medler. You were slightly intoooooxicated on teeee's in that go cup.
It always is a deal for yah!
The fish was this big...........!!!! 1 Iced tea.
The monster I hauled in was this big..........!!!!!! 9 Iced tea.
Holy crap! I think I have an Alberta record fish!!!!!!! Too many Iced tea.............!!!!!!!!!!!!

See yah in Revy big guy!

Sent from my phone

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Just doing clean up for the next three weeks and I will be off till March>
BBBBRRAAAAAAP!
All winter.
Sorry missed everyone at the show..... First show I have ever missed.

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a 509 C2 carbon fibre helmet. Decent deal, but nothing to scream about. I also think the prices were pretty normal instead of show deals previously available. Great to chat with a bunch of folks. Looking forward to snow.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought a 509 C2 carbon fibre helmet. Decent deal, but nothing to scream about. I also think the prices were pretty normal instead of show deals previously available. Great to chat with a bunch of folks. Looking forward to snow.
If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We bought 2 (one for wifey and one for me) $340 each and they threw in a couple toques. Bought them at Prairie Recreation.
Thanks!!! I would like to get a 509 lid too

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We bought 2 (one for wifey and one for me) $340 each and they threw in a couple toques. Bought them at Prairie Recreation.

I talked to a guy that bought the same lid at another retailer (Edson) and he said he got it for $275, but was likely a 'special deal'.

Chunk

Reaction score
Depends what your looking for. if your looking for gear or turbos and suspension and you haven't been ya go its a good day out but I have everything I need and I went last year. If you hunt around you can score big time. I saved over $600 on my motorfist gear so it was worth the trip and went up with a friend and his daughter. I enjoyed the day... Saw some peeps I sled with and saw some great upgrades to do

Curious where you found a deal on motorfist. Best I saw was 10% off.

Top Bottom