So is there anything exciting at the sled show ?

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends what your looking for. if your looking for gear or turbos and suspension and you haven't been ya go its a good day out but I have everything I need and I went last year. If you hunt around you can score big time. I saved over $600 on my motorfist gear so it was worth the trip and went up with a friend and his daughter. I enjoyed the day... Saw some peeps I sled with and saw some great upgrades to do

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's smaller than previous years.
Lots of vendors pulled out this year. I was shopping for Aviators, and the prices ranged from $120 to $145... You have to shop around. A few more snow bikes, and it seemed everyone had a Turbo sled.

I was slightly disappointed.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some deals but you had to dig for them, some hot chicks walking around to see though.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's smaller than previous years.
Lots of vendors pulled out this year. I was shopping for Aviators, and the prices ranged from $120 to $145... You have to shop around. A few more snow bikes, and it seemed everyone had a Turbo sled.

I was slightly disappointed.
turps has aviators for 99.95

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
1393570_10201008843125675_831900277_n.jpg

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha! So the mannequin was that good or the competition was that bad?

The mannequin was that good...especially after someone pulled the shirt up a bit. Someone should take a picture of it today and post it so everyone can enjoy it....

lman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were fewer vendors as the big clothing guys and brands had very large booths. Only Klim had really good deals as well as Prairie Outdoors. Not a lot else unless you wanted mods to your sled.

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a good deal on a jacket. But there were not many deals around. You really need to know your pricing before buying. Lots of price tags say you a getting a smoking deal but the prices are normal every day prices elsewhere.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a good deal on a jacket. But there were not many deals around. You really need to know your pricing before buying. Lots of price tags say you a getting a smoking deal but the prices are normal every day prices elsewhere.

No I tried to find a deal on a helmet and didn't find one. Was going to buy an FXR but didn't have my size.

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

Top Bottom