So I'm gonna hit KIJIJI.

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to ask if its still for sale, then if its sanitized and then no other contact

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I replied to a kijiji ad recently and the seller responded the item was sold. So I said thanks and suggested he may want to remove the ad. Then he emailed me back stating "that's usually what happens when I sell something". I left it at that.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LHF is a troll

Attachments

• troll.jpg
    troll.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 409

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy, none of us are losing our minds over something you've posted. You're like everyone's least favorite creepy uncle who comes over on holidays - we tolerate your presence a few times a year with the hopes that you'll tell us a story about the last time you went out drinking and woke up in the neighbours sheep pen without your pants on.

That being said - Kiijiji protocol standard AB1001-03 dictates that your first contact be, at maximum, half of the asking price (regardless of items sentimental, intrinsic, actual, or total value). Follow up contact should state "Is that your lowest price?" regardless of the seller's response to your first contact. If somehow you've found a Kunicorn (Kijijiji "unicorn") and they've offered to give you the item for free, Kijijiji regulation then requires that your 3rd response be - "can you deliver it for that price?", again, independent of your physical distance to the seller (not like COVID physical distance - but actual physical distance). Please ensure these minimum requirements are met before moving to questions regarding sanitation.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
or if your bored and want to kill some time by wasting other peoples time you can simply ask if the item is still available and ignore any responses....

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And check out ads and ask if it is sanitized and ready to go.

Eh FREAK, Maybe they have the TRIPLES on SALE Freak, and of course TRIPLE Pipes are extra !!! Lots of cash for the Triple .......I can hear it coming NOW......BAD AZZ !

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy, none of us are losing our minds over something you've posted. You're like everyone's least favorite creepy uncle who comes over on holidays - we tolerate your presence a few times a year with the hopes that you'll tell us a story about the last time you went out drinking and woke up in the neighbours sheep pen without your pants on.

That being said - Kiijiji protocol standard AB1001-03 dictates that your first contact be, at maximum, half of the asking price (regardless of items sentimental, intrinsic, actual, or total value). Follow up contact should state "Is that your lowest price?" regardless of the seller's response to your first contact. If somehow you've found a Kunicorn (Kijijiji "unicorn") and they've offered to give you the item for free, Kijijiji regulation then requires that your 3rd response be - "can you deliver it for that price?", again, independent of your physical distance to the seller (not like COVID physical distance - but actual physical distance). Please ensure these minimum requirements are met before moving to questions regarding sanitation.

best reply ever...hahahahahaha love it!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Bahahahahahahahaha!

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Do you have Alzheimers?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My last purchase a chainsaw 2 days ago. Me. How does it start run and idle. Him. All good! Me. Ok i will send an email money transfer can you put it in my carport when you get a chance? Him. don't you want to try it out first. Me. No you said it was all good. He never did give me his email probably thought a transfer was some kind of scam... but he brought the saw over and said he will be back with a spare chain when he can get to his cabin.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My last purchase a chainsaw 2 days ago. Me. How does it start run and idle. Him. All good! Me. Ok i will send an email money transfer can you put it in my carport when you get a chance? Him. don't you want to try it out first. Me. No you said it was all good. He never did give me his email probably thought a transfer was some kind of scam... but he brought the saw over and said he will be back with a spare chain when he can get to his cabin.

How’s you end up paying him then ?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cash at my house. I said i would leave the cash in my mail box. Coronavirus crap. But he wanted to see me in person. He stayed for 1.5 hrs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom