So I just got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled...

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with u all.
They made me an appointment for 3 cavities and fillings and then for my 4 wisdom teeth to be pulled in the same day. It may not be bad if you are having problems with them and need them out, but they told me because I had a cavity on 1 and before I have more problems with them that I should get them out.
I think my day started at about 8 and by the time I left it was noon. I think your crazy to get 2 pulled and then to go back and get the other pulled at a later date. For me to not have to get them done in the first place and then to listen to them snap and grind the teeth against each other, with him having his knee up on the chair, putting so much force on you that your whole head is shaking from the force he is excerting, and then for him to say he needs a break. And then to have 2 of the 4 teeth crack and snap, and then to have them running because they think you are loosing too much blood and that you may bleed to death very much fun.
I at least didn't suffer at all, other than when all the freezing came out was the first and only tylenol 3 that I took. I even went and watched the Edmonton Rush Lacrosse team play that night and was fine the next day.
But, I was one of the fortunate that didn't suffer after, but I will tell you that their is no way in hell that if I had only got 2 out at once that I would ever go back unless absolutely neccessary to get the others done. Just me I guess.
And it was still a better experience then breaking a tooth in half and getting a root canal done, that will have to be saved for another day.

Top Bottom