so how cold does it gotta be to freeze some Gibsons

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Re: so how cold dose it gotta be to freez some gibsons

WARNING !!!! I picked up a 60 of Gibby's here in Whitecourt and myself and three buddy's proceeded to dabble in it for a bit and I have to tell you guy's I think I got a bad bottle. I confirmed it this morning with my other 3 partners and they all agree something was wrong with the bottle of rye. My head has been spinning all morning and I have a headache that would kill most normal men :eek: and I think I must have already drank a gallon and a half of water today. I'm also not that Regular this morn. Be aware there might have been a bad batch of whiskey distributed.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

WARNING !!!! I picked up a 60 of Gibby's here in Whitecourt and myself and three buddy's proceeded to dabble in it for a bit and I have to tell you guy's I think I got a bad bottle. I confirmed it this morning with my other 3 partners and they all agree something was wrong with the bottle of rye. My head has been spinning all morning and I have a headache that would kill most normal men :eek: and I think I must have already drank a gallon and a half of water today. I'm also not that Regular this morn. Be aware there might have been a bad batch of whiskey distributed.

DAM, MAYBE THEY WILL RECALL THE BATCH:d...... LOL

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have to agree with you on the freezer thing, but I like mine ice cold! I like to pour a good sized glass of it, and can't stand it when the ice cubes melt before the glass is empty. Too much water in Gibbies isn't great either! A little spot of water is ok though. Cheers!

If the ice is melting befor the glass is empty then your not drinking fast enough:d

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Didn't know Rare comes in a 60:confused: Must have been Finest or Sterling if it in a 60. I have yet to have a bottle go bad in my house but then again they usually don't last that long once the seal is broken:yikes:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

first time that ever happened to you????:eek: Lucky Ba$tard! My head does that every time I 'dabble' in whiskey.....
Athough Gibby Sterling does make me sick after only one or two unlike Finest.

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Gibbs is my fave also. Have any of you guys ever tried Pike Creek? I think they stopped making it a couple of years ago. :( It was very similar to Gibbs rare but I liked it even more.

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Didn't know Rare comes in a 60:confused: Must have been Finest or Sterling if it in a 60. I have yet to have a bottle go bad in my house but then again they usually don't last that long once the seal is broken:yikes:

Same here. Seems I buy a bottle and the stuff evaporates! Sneaky stuff.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

just woundering at what temp dose rye gibbsons freeze hope the picture worked

View attachment 14694

Was there a bit of clear liquid sitting at the bottom?Seen that before.I think its all the alcohol from the whole bottle.Taste like fire...:d

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well sounds like im going to have to go pick up a few bottles of rare i know the stores in barrhead still got a good stock of emm........... man thats the best tasting wiskey,

think i would deffinitly rate it higher then the crown royal XXR ........

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Gibbs is my fave also. Have any of you guys ever tried Pike Creek? I think they stopped making it a couple of years ago. :( It was very similar to Gibbs rare but I liked it even more.

I'd kill for some Pike Creek. Anyone have even a drop?

putzman75

Reaction score

A friend of mine has this really old freezer that is really good at what it does. I had a a bottle of Finest in her freezer and 2 weeks later it was frozen:eek:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

More great whiskeys are Forty Creek or Wisers Small Batch. Had a taste with the father-in-law at xmas and they are both nice and smooth with a little H20. I'm a beer man and pick up all of the Budweiser Select I am allowed to bring accross the border whenever I get down to the states. Best beer in my books.:d:beer::beer::beer::d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The booze is what did it....
hey guys I think bunny's gone nerd on us. way over analized this subject. quick someone pour him a drink, I think that there is hope and we cann still save him:beer::beer::beer:

beer-bunny.jpg

Top Bottom