Snowpulse handle

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing i checked my bag. I seen some where you could put the new T handle on? I cant see why not. Never liked the loop flapping around.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a post somewhere about it on here.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a post somewhere about it on here.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I found the document on snowpulses website. For the 09-10 bags. Mines an 08 bag. Im going to figure something out with who warranties snowpulse in canada. May get a new handle sewn on as well. Sucks as i need it for friday

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can do the trigger update to some, I think the handle has to be red. I have an older orange handle trigger and was told you cant do the update... let me know how it works out please

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can do the trigger update to some, I think the handle has to be red. I have an older orange handle trigger and was told you cant do the update... let me know how it works out please

Yup exactly. The T-handle update doesn't move the handle over to right shoulder either. I was in the same boat - have one of the older bags with handle on left shoulder with orange cord. No updates available for it.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Call them. Tell them what bag you have, they have different lengths for different bags! Anyways $75 plus shipping and they include instructions and you get your self a shinny new folding T handle.

Top Bottom