Snowmobile Shows - who checks it out??

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always go, It's the start to sledding season for us!!! top of hill climb.jpg

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For our crew it's nice to get out and see the new iron but hey, who's kidding who...its a great way to kick off the season with your buddies re-telling last years follies over a bunch of cold ones after the show:beer:.:cool:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hear vernon show is mid october. anyone have dates?

gorpet

Reaction score
Snowmobile Show

Just a quick question, are their good deals at the snowmobile show this fall in Edmonton, thanks Gord

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Snowmobile Show

Yes and no! It depends on what you are looking for. I've found most clothing is the same price as the showroom, you can compare easier between stores. Most deals are on last years stock.

I go every year to visit with friends, see what is new, and check out new places to ride. I also pick up the one belt I will need for the year at a great price (thanks Don).

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I been going for years and years I also been working a booth for the Trailseekers for the last few years.I don't see it ending any time soon It always fun talking sleds and talking to sledheads good times by all!

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't mind going. I'm kinda new to the sledding scene, so I find a lot of the stuff at the show interesting.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I hope the Vernon show continues to grow. It was great last yr.
It`s always nice to see everyone without their snow gear on.
It would be great if the shows could be more like the ones in the states. THOSE ARE SNOW SHOWS.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go every year to see the new sleds end up buying something boots, helmets, tracks, googles cost of parking sucks mayfair was free go to the calgary one being a member of the calgary snowmobile club work one day

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
go every year to see the new sleds end up buying something boots, helmets, tracks, googles cost of parking sucks mayfair was free go to the calgary one being a member of the calgary snowmobile club work one day

Here we go....$10K sled (to be polite), a few K's in gear, maybe a trailer and/or a deck, a trip or two to the mountains....and we're whining about parking costs......couldn't resist Papajake, sorry

ballsout

Reaction score
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

ballsout

Reaction score
What are these "sled shows" you people are talking about? It sounds like something I might be interested in.

ballsout

Reaction score
Re: Snowmobile Show

Just a quick question, are their good deals at the snowmobile show this fall in Edmonton, thanks Gord

The deals have been geeting fewer and further inbetween. Deals used to be what convinced many to go, but now with the popularity of the shows the deals are harder and harder to find IMO.

The show is still good to check out, just don't go there expecting to save a bunch of money

94fordguy

Last year was my first visit to a snow show... I plan on going every year from here on out... The Puyallup Snow show is claimed to be pretty good and I thought it was, lotsa vendors and the swapmeet area was pretty good size also:)

Top Bottom