Snowmobile Shows - who checks it out??

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to a few when they were held at the Mayfield. After that I have only been to one at the Agricom and it confirmed that I was wasting an afternoon.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try to go to as many as i can, get out meet some new peeps, see all the new toys and stuff i can spend money on!:beer::cool:

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i also try and go to as many as i can. love seeing all the new stuff, and the crzy modded sleds.:beer:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are a vendor at the ASA show in Edmonton. McBride Big Country Snowmobile Association. Come say hi this year, booth 418.

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere the snow is deep, and the hills are steep
Made a trip to the one in Abbottsford, once. What a waste of gas and time, never again. Watched Chad spend a whole afternoon trying to get rated R to run. It never even coughed or sputtered once. Nice show piece, though, but thats about it. Have heard it run before, but my wife wanted to see it. Too bad for her...
The show was just a disappointment. Not nearly enough vendors, or any type of entertainment.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barry... what are the dates for this years show in Edmonton? Might aswell find out now so I can book the wknd off.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Will never miss a show. When I was with the ASA was there all weekend now with club and Snow and Mud will be there still all weekend.
See old friends,new stuff and destination areas all good
The old shows in the Vancouver area were always not to good but they tried their best. Better now that they are in the interior where more sledders are.
Calgary show OK but Edmonton Show is the BEST more riders in Northern AB.
ASA puts on both shows to promote snowmobiling province wide.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Always do and I'm easy to spot.
1277.jpg

farwest

Reaction score
Made a trip to the one in Abbottsford, once. What a waste of gas and time, never again. Watched Chad spend a whole afternoon trying to get rated R to run. It never even coughed or sputtered once. Nice show piece, though, but thats about it. Have heard it run before, but my wife wanted to see it. Too bad for her...
The show was just a disappointment. Not nearly enough vendors, or any type of entertainment.

I'm with you,I went every year in Cloverdale they were not too bad but every year in Abby has got worse.Last year it was a Ski Sale with a couple of sleds!!!Polaris did not even show!!!Never go again!!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We go to the shows....we like to take the boys as they love to look at all the machines also....some amazing and crazy stuff there for sure...going again this year for sure....:d

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i used to go but the shows are getting so packed and its the same chit year after year i hope this year there something different but i doubt it but u know i complain every year but some how i still make the 3 hour drive to go see it:eek:

Top Bottom