Snowmobile Rentals near Peace River, Alberta

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking for a place that rents sleds near Peace River, Alberta for a weekend (4 days, Fri-Mon)?
Does anybody have any leads on such an establishment?

Thank you in advance, have a good week.

tmurphy

Reaction score
Are you planning on riding in the Peace River area? I have some friends that live there and they say there isn't enough snow to ride. Sorry....to answer your question, no I don't know of anyone who rents in that area.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you planning on riding in the Peace River area? I have some friends that live there and they say there isn't enough snow to ride. Sorry....to answer your question, no I don't know of anyone who rents in that area.

I go to school in Edmonton, but make weekend trips back to the north once and a while.

I was out this past weekend actually in the Peace River area... not a ton of snow, but just enough to make a day of it.

Long story short, yes, I am planning on riding there. This time however, were going to be incuding a couple more riders who don't own their own sleds, so I was hoping to find a place close to Peace River to rent, rather than pulling sleds from a rental shop in the Capital region.

Top Bottom