Attachments

• snowmobile heaven. yard.jpg
    snowmobile heaven. yard.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 603
Last edited:

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The original owner has past away. I went out and looked around on Saturday. Sounded like some family members are opening it up certain weekends and trying to sell off as much as possible. That is going to take a while judging by the amount of stuff there.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And most of it is no good at all

I used to get stuff there years ago when I used to run old junk like unit 1 a 74 eltiger 5000

Unless they got some new stuff and category parts in bins, they had no idea where stuff was

Sled parlour on the other hand , easy to find stuff, nice and clean and inside, may pay a bit more but it's worth it

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My uncle and cousin went to Sled Parlour and while it was a better, more organized place, they were met with attitude and didn't really enjoy their overall experience.

CatMan, did you see any scorpions? I could use a couple things for my '68

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My uncle and cousin went to Sled Parlour and while it was a better, more organized place, they were met with attitude and didn't really enjoy their overall experience.

CatMan, did you see any scorpions? I could use a couple things for my '68

Think I saw a few Scorpion whips likely some other models there too.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this could be a little gold mine if ran right,,but like someone said,,most is no good anymore, the weather ruined most of the sleds. not much newer than mid 90s .

Attachments

• snowmobile heaven. yard.jpg
    snowmobile heaven. yard.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 157
  • snowmobile heaven other yard.jpg
    snowmobile heaven other yard.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 187

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been going for years. They had so much stuff they never knew what was all there. You name the sled there was one there or parts of one. The whole upstairs was full of used engines and half the main level. I seen brand new in box 1cylinder engines made for ultralights. Not sure where Rick got those. Almost bought a 444 l/c engine rebuilt for 150 bucks. Never had sled to put it in but it was there.myself and another fella went through some sheds. Brand new in box passenger seat rests from kimpex for older ac sleds. They was a ton of stuff. I got some engine things for my 80 srx

Top Bottom