Snowmobile cabin

itchyfinger

Reaction score
Hey there, anyone know of a good cabin in the cooke city area to stay at. Some friends and i from saskatchewan are planning to do some sledding there this winter and i wanna stay at a nice cabin on a mountain somewhere in that area. Ive found a few but just womdering if anyone knows of a good one???? Cheers

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stay in the motels and it is just as convenient. All the cabins are really nice, dont think there would be a bad choice but book early cause they dont last long. We go every year and it will be well worth the drive its sick.

snopro08

Reaction score
I have been going to cooke city twice a year for the past three years and it is definitely my favourite place to ride. We always stay at the Skyline Guest Ranch about 4 miles east of town (but well worth it). It is an amazing huge log cabin that the owner built himself with five rooms and in each, two queen beds and a 4 piece bathroom. With your room you get breakfast which is ridiculously good and will keep you going for quite a while. You can also have them cook you supper for an extra cost (I think $20) which we always go for. Most of the guys can barely finish the supper even on steak night. I have also stayed in town once and that was only because the Ranch was closed that week. I suggest you check it out.

Top Bottom