Snowmobile Boot Review

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Browsing through Marks WW the other day and had a look at these

They were light and appeared to to well made. with removable liner. curious how they stack up to the major brands?
Pricing is on par with actual sled boots.

marbelizer

Reaction score
Been using FXR Backshift now for 2 years and they still act like the day I bought them. Do alot of riding at around -20 to -30 and feet are always nice and toasty. Even when standing around a campfire out in the woods. Few of my buddies want the same ones when they upgrade.

Reactions: GRD

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
non steel toe rubber boots with removable liner....$39 best sledding boots made! never wet feet, cheap to replace when your ultra grip super running boards rip them up! try them there great!

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have Klim Arctic's. I suffer from cold feet, these are the only boots I have ever owned that keep my feet warm. I just wear regular socks and I'm good to go. I put winter socks on once with them and my feet got uncomfortably hot.

nathan#19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have motorfist stomper 2.0. I am not happy at all but will use them till they die. First pair I had wet feet the first day and I have never had wet feet before with all sorts of boots. Wore them 3 times more times and talked to them and they warranted them. When the new pair arrived I took them out of the box and tested them exactly how the factory tests them
( 3 hrs in 3" of water) and they leaked. They went back and the next warranty pair came and they leaked the same. So that's 3 pairs in a row. I have given up. I like them for the overall size being compact but that's about it.

timmus

Reaction score
Stomper 2.0 really but a sharp eyelet is tearing up my laces only used about 8 rides going to contact MF for warranty

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They were light and appeared to to well made. with removable liner. curious how they stack up to the major brands?

I just tried a pair on this morning, very comfortable. They also have the leopard V with the BOA system

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the klim adrenalin boots with laces. Never had an issue with them. Put my sled in Horsey Creek a couple seasons ago early in the day. Dumped out the water, put on spare socks with plastic bags to keep socks dry and rode the rest of the day with warm feet. Love my klims. 3 seasons and still in great shape also...

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never i repeat Never will i buy another pair of MF junk boots gen1 redline boots fell apart in 4 rides, a great lady at martin got me a warrantie set last winter, this winter again i am in need of another set of boots, my 6yo klim boots are still in great shape,
does anyone know if MF guy is still on here, i have a bunch of gear i need warrantied this year but the place i bought it from went outa buisness. maybe he can make me change my mind, but untill then MF in my opinion is sub par to my other gear.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Never i repeat Never will i buy another pair of MF junk boots gen1 redline boots fell apart in 4 rides, a great lady at martin got me a warrantie set last winter, this winter again i am in need of another set of boots, my 6yo klim boots are still in great shape,
does anyone know if MF guy is still on here, i have a bunch of gear i need warrantied this year but the place i bought it from went outa buisness. maybe he can make me change my mind, but untill then MF in my opinion is sub par to my other gear.

if you are at the Edmonton Snow Show I'm sure Motorfist will have reps there that will be happy to try to help you out.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to find a dealer at the sled show with Tobe's new contego boot. They look promising to me. I'm done with my HMK's. They're warm but they don't breathe at all and my feet are soaked in sweat by lunch.

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wont be able to make the sled show, have to work that weekend. i guess ill go see the awesome lady at martin again and see if we can get another set, and warranty MF pants,
the klim sale is looking really good at Martin right now

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to find a dealer at the sled show with Tobe's new contego boot. They look promising to me. I'm done with my HMK's. They're warm but they don't breathe at all and my feet are soaked in sweat by lunch.
Just saw those, they look great.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

FYI these are 25% off right now until Nov 2, both laceups and the BOA's

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I went in there last night the boxes were originally marked $229.99 and someone put sharpie marker over the prices. So instead of 25% of 249.99 as listed I got them for 25% of $229.99

Top Bottom