Snowcoach with IFS

2007kingranch

Reaction score
On one of these sites, i seen where someone had taken a IFS from a polaris and installed it on a snow coach.

If anyone could help me out here would be great, cant seam to find it again.

2007kingranch

Reaction score
On one of these sites i seen a guy had taken a IFS from a polaris and mounted it backwards, should be alt better suspension then they have now. Mine has the old spring suspension and they want 520 from snow coach for teh updated suspension, figure i could make a better one than that.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On one of these sites i seen a guy had taken a IFS from a polaris and mounted it backwards, should be alt better suspension then they have now. Mine has the old spring suspension and they want 520 from snow coach for teh updated suspension, figure i could make a better one than that.
Yeah ya can...we juust bought a new snow/atv coach......... and really the suspension set up on both are waek at best........I'm looking to fab up an adjustable stance ski set up fr winter and do something different with the atv set up so we can put bigger tires like ag tires or floaters from an old tri moto or something..........I'll post pics when I have something fabbed up.

Top Bottom