Snowboard rack for an Rmk pro

bell32

Reaction score
I've seen all the rack systems out there and like the cheetah ones I just would rather not drill into my tunnel. Does anyone know if there's a system that will just bolt into the track system on the top of the tunnel? Or some ideas on fabing something up Thanks

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a CFR rack on Liz's Pro. We just used carriage bolts in the track system. 1/4" carriage bolts if I remember right.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I added a few extra, I think I have 5 or 6 on each side, less flex, if that channel flexes to much it cracks it and you are in trouble. There is a lot of flex when you have the boards on there. The cheetah is by far the best, just keep an eye on it, goes for gas racks as well, different flex but if loose at all, well you get it. Have fun powerboarding.

snowho

Reaction score
I have three a side in the track and it works well. In fact love the rack can't feel it back their even with a gas can. I have the I-rack that has a lower profile.

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just build one it was supper simple if you can get a hold of some thick plastic search on here there are some pics somewhere of what some guys have done and it is supper cheap as well

Top Bottom