Snowbike seat

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seat concepts sell complete seats or you can just buy the cover/foam kit which is much cheaper. Guts racing also does same.. I had a upholstery shop modify one of mine with different foam and cover and was a waiste of time and $$

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seat concepts sell complete seats or you can just buy the cover/foam kit which is much cheaper. Guts racing also does same.. I had a upholstery shop modify one of mine with different foam and cover and was a waiste of time and $$

100% agree. Buy the foam & cover from Seat Concepts, and re-staple yourself. Your a$$ will thank you.
Better than sitting on the stock 2 x 4.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out fisher seat. Cost less than 400 shipped to America. I have the 10" back part and still skinny in the front for standing

pat84

Reaction score
I've got a fisher seat also, got it when the dollar was better. They bought a seat off eBay and redid that one for me. So I've got a second seat now and got an extra original seat cover. Wide on the back and skinny on the front like the poster above me. Since the dollars in the crapper now it would be quite a bit more money unfortunately, but I was very happy with experience!

Big Diesel

Reaction score
I talked to the fisher seat guys today and to get a seat for snowbike it could be 250-300 U.S. That's pricey in Canadian

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seat Concepts gets my vote. Cory at Brewster West has them in stock.

Top Bottom