SnowAndMud.com Summer Campout/Quad Trip Signup

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Falls creek ... someone will have the gps coordinates.... I know how to get there but don't have the spot marked on my GPS..

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got them too,Have to recharge the GPS though,Let me know if someone dosnt come up with them for you!
catmando!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a great weekend guys and gals!!!! I had a kick azz time with ya all. I had an awsome ride on Friday with Crazywheeler, Dragonlady and Johni Blaze, we put'er down and had a blast. Thanks to Outwest for a great weekend. I'm still out here and riding tomorrow if anyone wants to join me. Great job MODS. Thanks tabniel for all the super wicked fireworks. Things got a little crazy down there at the bottom of the hill. I took one in the side of the foot and snowseeker took one on the back of the hand when one of the fireworks fell over after being lit :eek: See you all next year. I'll post pic's later.

They work better when you just hold them out of your hand.... Then you can also alternate directions.. :D

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pic's Ron. I see you even got one of me catwalking up the hill onto the road. How did the vid's turn out with the camera under water?

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please post those coordinates for the falls. I too did not know about the falls and would like to check it out on my next visit to Outwest Campground :specool:

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A big thanks to everyone involved in organizing this campout, and to Outwest for allowing us to have it there. . Great job everyone!
Thanks also to stuckinthemud, Marty, Ky?, ftguy, ftgal, Donk and the girls, and to Brad and Richard for all the rides we went on. I had a great time and appreciated the company. Hope to do this again sometime. Bruce

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
A big thanks to everyone involved in organizing this campout, and to Outwest for allowing us to have it there. . Great job everyone!
Thanks also to stuckinthemud, Marty, Ky?, ftguy, ftgal, Donk and the girls, and to Brad and Richard for all the rides we went on. I had a great time and appreciated the company. Hope to do this again sometime. Bruce

Hey Bruce seen your sign over by stuck sorry I didn't get a chance to stop by and say hi...I'm sure we will meet up on the trails again sometime:d :beer:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The co-ordinates to the Fall Creek Falls are 52' 13.444 n 115' 34.007 w

Please use extreme cation when approaching the falls from the north as the trail can be treacherous at times with steep hills and difficult obstacles. The trail from the south can be much more pleasant for the novice or beginner rider. There are a lot of water crossings so choose your path carefully and enjoy the ride.

outwest camping

Reaction score
Website
www.outwestcamping.com
Hey Everyone
Sorry for the lateness of this but I have been out of commission since Monday (bad bad virus...) We want to thank everyone who came out and made this weekend such a great success. We could not have asked for a better group of people to stay here! Thank You to everyone who spent countless hours organizing and agonizing over getting this done right!!! We are looking forward to seeing everyone again next year for the awesome SNOW AND MUD JAMBOREE!! And Thank You to everyone who has posted pictures. I never get out of the office and it's great to see some of the scenery I'm missing LOL!!

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The co-ordinates to the Fall Creek Falls are 52' 13.444 n 115' 34.007 w

Please use extreme cation when approaching the falls from the north as the trail can be treacherous at times with steep hills and difficult obstacles. The trail from the south can be much more pleasant for the novice or beginner rider. There are a lot of water crossings so choose your path carefully and enjoy the ride.

Thankyou Sir.

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Group at the new fire tower on Saturday.

I finally made it Murminator, Dragonlady, Sumx54

;)

Attachments

• DSC01458.jpg
    DSC01458.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC01457.jpg
    DSC01457.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 39
Top Bottom