SnowAndMud.com Summer Campout/Quad Trip Signup

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Was an awesome trip in my free time away from riding, eatin and drinkin I made some rounds to a few campsites and introduced myself to people I never met before I think I only made it to about 8 of the 80 sites. But I did meet alot of you down by the fire, a few I didn't remember at the time but now that I have been back on I remember everyone. It nice to meet everyone and hope you can join us at the next suds night for a beer or a coffee. :beer::d

oldernotwiser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good time, great people, and a big thank you to everyone who had a hand in organizing the event. :clap2: Hopefully MrMorgan has gotten all the mud out of his ears by now. Here are a few pics of riding friday.

Attachments

• IMG_2213.jpg
    IMG_2213.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2215.jpg
    IMG_2215.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2219.jpg
    IMG_2219.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2225.jpg
    IMG_2225.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 28

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the one of the best times of my life i want to thank everyone who put this together to make this a great camping and quading trip. thanks to the guides as well. ill be there next year.

R

Rhino Girls

Thanks to everyone involved in organizing the weekend! It was a lot of fun. :)

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hats off to the TylerG and Dragon Lady, and all the other Moderators for organizing this phenomenal gathering. Thanks to Outwest Camp for the great hospitality. SumX54 and Murm for the guided tours of the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Lots of laughs and beverages. Met lots of awesome people and had great weather to top off a wonderful event / weekend. Cheers... Hope to see you all again next year.... going to be hard to top this one!
:wtg:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks to all that worked on the event you did one great job the people and the location were next to perfect the riding was something else to tyler thanks for the guided tour on saturday i didn't think we could get that stuck the sunday ride was fantastic scary at times but worth every minute the wife had many regrets during the ride but the fun was taking the ride with all the people involved thanks to the people involved on sundays ride see you next year hope to be riding a razor wicked machine

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowdin, was that you who went swimming at the campground on Saturday at about 10:30 or so? I have some good photos and video of however was down there swimming and being towed out. I heard the commotion just on the other side of the fence and thought it was worth it to take some good shots from above.

Nope. It was Friday around 10:30am. The only one swimming was my bride. Ouch was she sore at me. I stayed left and the Rhino tipped to the right into the hole. I backed out and was fairly dry but sheeee on the other hand....:rant:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it was a good weekend, Thx TylerG and DragonLady for all the hard work put into making S&M 2nd annual Campout a excellent succsess, for all the family and friends involved. Thx to Outwest Campground for the hospitallity and serviced accomidations (next best thing to actual Bush camping) LOL. We had fun meeting new people from the site, it was nice to put faces to names, lots of laughs will be back next year. Thx Tabneil and his wife Tabtha and freinds for letting us joint them in some awsome riding for a couple of days, good riding... cool beer... lots of laughs. Tabneil i guess the weekend got U thinking its time to trade in the Honda-sore-azz. And lets not forget Rons 2 wheel enterence on his 4 wheeler at the geocache marker. Ron its a 4 WHEELER that means ALL 4 Wheels stay on the ground. LOL. Thx S&M for a awsome weekend and see you there next year.

Thx

Last edited:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The family and I had a great time. Thx to all the organizers and Outwest. A big thx to stuckinthemud, Marty, Kaj, Ft Guy, Ft Gal, and rmk700 for showing us around and their hospitality. Didnt take a lot of pictures, but here is a few that I did.

Last edited:

Rhino Mama

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone involved in organizing this awesome event we had a great time last weekend an sure are looking forward to going again. We got to meet several people there not as many as I was hoping for .......but glad to say everyone I met was very pleasant an friendly. So thanks to all.

Tabbymagpie

Reaction score
Thanks for the great weekend all. It was the first time I went quading in the mountains...it was AWESOME!! I was having so much fun that I didn't take many pic's but once I figure out how to post them I will! Such a newbie am I!!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW. Looks like I missed the event of the year!! Sounds like it came off without a hitch, good job to all that organized and to all that came out. Next year will have to make it for sure, should not be doing road work.

Top Bottom