SnowAndMud.com Summer Campout/Quad Trip Signup

outwest camping

Reaction score
Website
www.outwestcamping.com
Hey guys sorry if anyone is having a hard time getting through!!! I'm a jack of all trades and am in and out of the office cleaning, and doing firepits, and garbage picking (woooohooo!!) just leave me your name and number and I promise I'll get back to you!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright guys, here's the list as of today at 4pm.

I will update daily from this point on.

IF YOUR NAME IS HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT YET HEARD FROM YOU AS TO IF YOU ARE CONFIRMED AT OUTWEST YET

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We didnt even advertise last year and we had this many,Last year was a blast.We can do better,spread the word and bring everyone you know.We brought this to the top about 4 days ago and we have 3 more bookings,Huh!
catmando!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Spot is booked no problem. I called in the AM left a call back # and she called and spot is booked. Gave her my card # all good to go

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the same and she got back to asap as well. I am all booked as well. Hey Glenn we might actually get to see you get the machine dirty.LOL

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see people signing up now. If you haven't yet done so, get of the pot, get the visa out and make that call. Join us for a great weekend.

I agree withya on this one Ron. Come on guys and girls this should be a great weekend with lots of excitement for everyone of all ages, even the kids.

Also remeber if yor bringing prizes don't forget the most important ones are the kids that go. Can't wait till this weekend as it will be a good ol time. LOL

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys what type of prizes is everyone bringing and what type of price limit or range are we going or is what every we fell like bringing? Also what is the age range of the kids that are going to be there?

Thanks
Snowseeker

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As for prizes It does not mater for the price and size, I have some prizes already starting to come in arranging around 100-150.00 each plus many under that price range, Need prizes for kids ranging from ages 10 and up I have some for the younger ones. There will be games for the kids Sat, need prizes for them to win, Please contact me for prize donations. Thanks. I have a couple of people donating so far, need more. Plus if you are donating through a business please let me know the business to advertise for you..
Just PM me if you are interested in donating I will put you name on the list, and collect from you at or before the event. Thanks
list of people so far wanting to donate prizes

Dragonlady
Tyler G
Summitric
GetR Done
Firefly- Paradis Motor Sports
Snowseeker
Catmando
Sumx 54
BB Toys

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Since I'm Not Participating In Most Of The Golf Tourneys That I Normally Doo, I Will Start Hitting My Suppliers .... Should Get A Couple Of Boxes Of Goodies For You...... I Doo Save The Best For The Mountain Mania Ride, However!!!

Top Bottom