SnowAndMud.com Summer Campout/Quad Trip Signup

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I booked my spot yesterday, Was talking to Carrie and there are a hand full or so members signed up. She did mention for me to pass on to everyone.

The campsite is reserved for SNOW AND MUD ONLY!!![except 7 residents].
There will not be other campers there except us. She has noticed on the site people are wanting to camp outside of the site.[due to different reasons all boiling down to noise].

They are getting excited for all the quads to be there. Including the 7 residents.

She has only 2 requests!!!!!!!!!!!

1. idle while in the campground,[SLOW!!]
2. NO parking on the grass, Stay on the gravel.

Thats it,

WE ARE ALLOWED TO:

Have fires ,music, party and have fun till Dawn if like.

So lets do our part and fill that campground.

Last edited:

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
for those random camping,,,,, it is some distance from the better random campsites to Outwest. I will clock the KM tomorrow from the best sites....... Is there any plan on rides in the area or is everyone just going to go in mob and find out the trails have changed due to logging/oil activity??? I know we built road on many kms of old quad trails last fall and there might be alot of log trucks barreling down what was once your fav quad trail.... just a note.:D

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sent my request tonight will call and confirm. Can`t wait. We need Safari Guy to show us around

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
I do my tours south near the random camping areas,,,,,,,, but all is accessable via #752,,,,,,, 52 km loop,,,,,, mnt - muskeg,,, its all there. But staging is about 11 km from outwest,,,,,,,, I have seen lots making the trek back to outwest after a days ride.

Another note,,,,,,, My new rental/tour shop is on the way to outwest in Strachan.

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Ya, we are located only a few min. before Outwest. Just setteng things up.

So as I was passing through Prairie creek area today,,,,,, Outwest is about 4 to 5 Km to the nearest Random Camping which is a very large meadow in the trees,,,,,, sometimes full of Cows and bulls in the summer as it is in a grasing lease,,,, but I had a thought,,,,,, many are staying at outwest, and someone asked about the Group site,,,,, why not all the random campers chip in the $125 for the weekend at the Group. Then the two groups are only 2 km from each other,,,, Dogs are alowed and drinking,,,,,,,, and yahooing.

Just a thought.

As well if any are random camping there are some cut blocks not far away that you can get lots of dry pine firewood...... pm ME AND i WILL GIVE DIRECTIONS.

outwest camping

Reaction score
Website
www.outwestcamping.com
Just thought I would let everyone know that "dogs,drinking,and YAHOOING" will be allowed at Outwest as well!!! You guys have the whole campground to yourselves minus about 7-10 seasonal people who may or may not be here that weekend. So really you have a "group camping" spot booked allready! Big fires and late nights are not going to be a problem that weekend. The only rules we will be strict on is speed within the campground and parking only on the gravel, not within the treed areas of the sites. We understand that you are here as a group and want to have fun as a group!! I am looking forward to seeing all you guys coming out and having fun!!!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Just thought I would let everyone know that "dogs,drinking,and YAHOOING" will be allowed at Outwest as well!!! You guys have the whole campground to yourselves minus about 7-10 seasonal people who may or may not be here that weekend. So really you have a "group camping" spot booked allready! Big fires and late nights are not going to be a problem that weekend. The only rules we will be strict on is speed within the campground and parking only on the gravel, not within the treed areas of the sites. We understand that you are here as a group and want to have fun as a group!! I am looking forward to seeing all you guys coming out and having fun!!!

Its about time you posted Kerry :D:D:D Welcome to the site. There seems to be a few peeps that may be a little uninformed about how this weekend is going to play out and I'm afraid because of this there will be UNNECESSARY random camping and a split of groups. There will be no need to random camp unless you want to be in bed by 7 or you ride a kawi :eek::eek: j/k Me and JoHni-blaze will be yaaahoooing it up real good that weekend. no worry :cool:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Well I can tell ya one thing,me and a few others are going to rip it up ( PARTY THAT IS).And we are staying at outwest.The people that run the campground have went out of there way to acomadate us so the least we can do is return the favour.No chance of haveing a few to many pops and then have to drive to a random site and get an impaired .......or worse kill somebody. Just a thought

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theese GUNS WILL BE A BLAZE N
yaaaaahooooooo!!!!!
:Chap:

see ya there SUMX54
and burn KAWIs BURN lol:D its just a joke please dont yell at me anymore im sorry.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
As of today (April 10, 2008) Here is the list I have.

If I have missed anyone or you wish to be added please PM ME

Attachments

• smcampoutapr10.jpg
    smcampoutapr10.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 181

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So since I have my name on the list does that mean my site is already booked and all I have to do is show up and pay for it. I am probally staying in my 24 ft toy hauler or bringing a tent trailer aswell.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So since I have my name on the list does that mean my site is already booked and all I have to do is show up and pay for it. I am probally staying in my 24 ft toy hauler or bringing a tent trailer aswell.

sites need to be booked by the individual. My list is compiled from interest within this thread.

Give Kerry a call down at outwest, she'll set you up.

Top Bottom