Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i cancelled my sitetoday...it was site 70...... but Ron Willert offered for me too stay in his unit... and i said sure... very nice of Ron to do this... and another friend here in Calgary is lending me his can am outlander and open trailer for the 4 days.... im out on Thurday ....

We will tow you back to camp again.

Is it allowed to have a Can Am tow a Can Am

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well i cancelled my sitetoday...it was site 70...... but Ron Willert offered for me too stay in his unit... and i said sure... very nice of Ron to do this... and another friend here in Calgary is lending me his can am outlander and open trailer for the 4 days.... im out on Thurday ....

you better hope ol' Ron comes out on Thursday, or you'll have to sleep under that open deck trailer for a night!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

What happened?

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it says demo a gay.. not demo day
So you'll be first in line right big guy? ...... sorry bud you left that wide open I owe ya a beer

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
So you'll be first in line right big guy? ...... sorry bud you left that wide open I owe ya a beer

Bazing! lol. And yes... yes you do! Seriously lets get this facebook group going for the jamboree... Will make beer stops much easier

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bazing! lol. And yes... yes you do! Seriously lets get this facebook group going for the jamboree... Will make beer stops much easier
I refuse to sign up for social media, look for my old crooked tent trailer I'll hook ya up bud

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened?

you did not here... i had a fire in my trailer... around the battery area of machine... i will try to post pics later.. and trailer inside is done.. lots of smoke damage... not sure if they will write trailer off or rebuild the inside... ... quad got about 5 grand of damage... maybe a touch less... i will tell you more when im out there Trent....

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my carnage....

Attachments

• IMG_1009.jpg
    IMG_1009.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 160

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow... That's nasty, I hope insurance goes smooth and covers everything for you..

Let me know if you need anything I'll be parked next door...

Gramstyle

Reaction score
Just got here today, met the famous TylerG already, so check that off the old bucket list.

If anyone wants to swing by for a beer, we are in Site 26 all week. Also, if anyone wants to recommend some good trails, or fishing in the general area, that would be great too!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are brining our trailer over tomorrow.
Then back Wednesday for the rest of the week.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Goin for a record... TWO years in a row im gonna finish! No impounds or anything!

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Im bringing a couple hundred beans of dry ice.... Feel free to stop by the T-team campsite for science class. bring half full bottles of water.

Top Bottom