Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I will be donating some firewood for the rally.
Just trying to find time to deliver it before the event.
Very much appreciated! Will be sure everyone knows who's keeping the fire fed for the weekend! I kept the tarp from my lift of 2x6's from bridge construction to cover it all up

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very much appreciated! Will be sure everyone knows who's keeping the fire fed for the weekend! I kept the tarp from my lift of 2x6's from bridge construction to cover it all up

Will see you Monday afternoon.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be out Wednesday.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Sounds dumb but was thinking the other night... You get service there... Should make a facebook group or something for the Jamboree... Would make it much easier to communicate campsite to campsite to let you guys know when Im coming over. lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds dumb but was thinking the other night... You get service there... Should make a facebook group or something for the Jamboree... Would make it much easier to communicate campsite to campsite to let you guys know when Im coming over. lol

Great idea.

mbmb

Reaction score
That would be cool. We are showing up the Friday afternoon. Hopefully there by 5pm.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one has ever accused you of dumb ideas.

Doing dumb things YES lol.......

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom