Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree 2015 -- July 10 - 12, 2015

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Srd, wild life officers and cops sitting at all creek/river crossings......... Lol :)

you sir, are a ray of sunshine today......... we work very well with SRD and have no issues with out trails out there and them. They actually really like us.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
you sir, are a ray of sunshine today......... We work very well with srd and have no issues with out trails out there and them. They actually really like us.

someone from srd stopped by my checkstop last year for few minutes(might have been like a ranger or fish/wildlife type).... They had a beer with me and just wondered how the creek bogging and river running was going ;) ..... Actually just asked how the rally was going, and watched a few come in and they left... No worries... They were interested in how Murray was cleaning rads, and happy we weren't using the creek below our check point

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
someone from srd stopped by my checkstop last year for few minutes(might have been like a ranger or fish/wildlife type).... They had a beer with me and just wondered how the creek bogging and river running was going ;) ..... Actually just asked how the rally was going, and watched a few come in and they left... No worries... They were interested in how Murray was cleaning rads, and happy we weren't using the creek below our check point

yup, we've established a great working relationship with them..... Ron, Glen & I (as well as others) have worked hard at getting that in place, and we are doing all we can to keep it.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like the fire putter outer buckets

Great handout.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I really like the fire putter outer buckets

Great handout.

I looked into getting those Ray...... they are NOT cheap, and they need to be ordered in a very large quantity :(

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked into getting those Ray...... they are NOT cheap, and they need to be ordered in a very large quantity :(

Can you e mail me the info.

Top Bottom