Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree 2014 -- July 11 - 13, 2014

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
That sucks about the tire.

would have been neat to see him "instruct" Lisa on how to change it........ ;)

Thank Ron for the photo's.

Thanks to all the volunteers who made this weekend a great success I can't do it all by myself even though I sure do try. I know it was hot & dusty but we sure made the best of it!!!! To all the prize winners, and attendee's thanks for everything.

Hope to see more of you next year!

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would have been neat to see him "instruct" Lisa on how to change it........ ;)

Thank Ron for the photo's.

Thanks to all the volunteers who made this weekend a great success I can't do it all by myself even though I sure do try. I know it was hot & dusty but we sure made the best of it!!!! To all the prize winners, and attendee's thanks for everything.

Hope to see more of you next year!

If I'm reading between the lines correctly I'm thinkin it was Lisa who was giving Ron a tutorial on how to change a tire...tee hee..

Tyler and the crew worked very hard to make this a success, I think I speak on behalf of everyone here great job it was a blast....thanks guys and lookin forward to next year....

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I see you rented a bigger tent this year. With no poles!!!!!!!! Where did people dance? Good thing I missed this year. lol. Looks like it was a god time. Missed BS ing with the snow and mud crowd.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see you rented a bigger tent this year. With no poles!!!!!!!! Where did people dance? Good thing I missed this year. lol. Looks like it was a god time. Missed BS ing with the snow and mud crowd.

Larger tent yes but the gravel to dance on sucked. Dave got way to large of size gravel for the area. My feet are still hurting.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

I missed that loud shirt and hat

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

And I missed my homemade nuts and bolts....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Bucket list, Preform "kung foo fighting" song while wearing actual ninja suit... check.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Bucket list, Preform "kung foo fighting" song while wearing actual ninja suit... check.

Unfortunately it was not caught on video, we will require an encore next year.

Whitey Jr

Reaction score
OK, finally got some of the video put together. Nothing fancy, just some of the clips put together under some music. Due to the music licensing, the video might not play back on "mobile devices". This includes tablets and Apple TV (for some reason). There's nothing I can do about that, it's something YouTube does automatically with some licensed songs. I'm pretty new to quadding (this is my first season), so you may notice I started the day taking the "least adventurous" options on the trail :d As the day wore on, I think I got a little better :cool: Anyway, hope you like the video.

Whitey Jr

Last edited:
Top Bottom