Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree 2014 -- July 11 - 13, 2014

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Too bad about the fire works... Fire ban in the area........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

was no fireban, we just had our permit revoked due to dry conditions in the area..... if there was a fireban we wouldn't have been having a fire either.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we should have gone ahead with the fireworks. As long as we hid Arff's rum until after the show, I'm sure he'd take care of us.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
The little man had a great weekend! First quad ride... First taste of ice cream ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405353642.914449.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405353663.197304.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Did anyone get a picture of the side by side "peoples choice award"winner? ...............................................................

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks all for coming, was another wonderful event. Weather was a little hot for me. Thanks for all the volunteers that helped make this a great event again and thanks to all the members new and old that attend. Thank you sponsors for your help to make this event a success without you this event would not be as good as it is.
Next year we do it all again

travrgtr

Reaction score
Like everyone, we had a great time. Very well organized. This was our first year and it was a blast meeting a bunch of great people. Making sure my wife is here for it next year though, apparently my cut off line is way after hers!!! Sunday was very blurry and slow! CHEERS

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hats off to all you guys !! Great time and a really good course........Lots of fun times and a few blurry memories........LOL
Mike, i think that sign sealed the deal............

Thanks to all who help to make this happen,awesome job again !!!

Top Bottom