Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree 2014 -- July 11 - 13, 2014

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how did asking where my site was to complaining about who was next to me come from. we had medler close to us one year and we didn't complain sorry for asking

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drink and snore,,,,,Hope you don't mind.

Oh and watch out for the singing with Neville and the Devils, some song called cockane ( pretty gay)

Make sure the stripper pole is mounted good for ray......

And watch him at his trailer, once he has enough or ur drinks, he pushes u out the door ( ask Larry)

sent while I should be drinking tea's

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
how did asking where my site was to complaining about who was next to me come from. we had medler close to us one year and we didn't complain sorry for asking

not at all where I was going Arnold, sorry if that's how it seemed.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait till jamboree weekend, I think it's Val's turn to get completely polluted this year :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone owe me tea????? I would actually like to not wake up with a hangover or puke this year. That is my goal. More riding, less puking. Yeah thats it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone owe me tea????? I would actually like to not wake up with a hangover or puke this year. That is my goal. More riding, less puking. Yeah thats it.

Sara's already been looking at Jello shot recipe's for this year, and I believe is attempting pudding shots as well........

Top Bottom