Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree 2014 -- July 11 - 13, 2014

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Site 68, same as last year. I might be able to double up, just to early to tell right now.

MissAtlantic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
basically... the people that are getting the shaft here are the ones that were ACTUALLY working today lol

^^ You hit the nail on the head - I wasn't working at all for the 30 mins when I was frantically hitting redial....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^ You hit the nail on the head - I wasn't working at all for the 30 mins when I was frantically hitting redial....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you used vacation time for that. :)

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just so happen to have this weekend off if anyone is interested in doubling up drop me a line ... I have a 25ft 5th wheel !!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Anyone have space to double for me?

Jason I'm doubled up right now but if it falls through you can double up with me...might not know for a while so it may be short notice so if you find another jump on it

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As I suspected, they moved me. I'm in #61 now and won't be able to double up with friends as I had planned. Next time I'll be lying about tenting it!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
As I suspected, they moved me. I'm in #61 now and won't be able to double up with friends as I had planned. Next time I'll be lying about tenting it!

61 is a pretty large site Dean, what size camping unit do your friends have? I've seen larger sized fifth wheels parked in that stall.

Top Bottom