Joe Schmucks

Reaction score
Website
www.JoeSchmucks.ca
Me too...won't be long now;-) 1stSnowOnOwlHeadOct82013.jpg

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet Im thinking of heading to revy the weekend of nov 9th would you like to join for a early season ride?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Dave,

Would love to but I am heading out to S.America on a biz trip on the 11th so I have a lot of work before I go. Lets try to get out this winter though.

Tks - Dennis

sweet Im thinking of heading to revy the weekend of nov 9th would you like to join for a early season ride?

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Dave,

Would love to but I am heading out to S.America on a biz trip on the 11th so I have a lot of work before I go. Lets try to get out this winter though.

Tks - Dennis
ok Dennis sounds good. I go back to work nov 22. and will be out of the lodge on the Dec 14th Im thinking of doing a trip then when im out.

PainfulPLeasures

Reaction score
I will be taking the side by sides out a few times to check the snow line out, and how much we're getting, and where its at throughout the beginning of Nov if anyone wants to join your more then welcome, we should have a god crew going out!!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where are you located and when were you planning to go out?

I will be taking the side by sides out a few times to check the snow line out, and how much we're getting, and where its at throughout the beginning of Nov if anyone wants to join your more then welcome, we should have a god crew going out!!

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out yesterday in the Greystokes with the RZR, hunting caribou and grizz with the Nikon. There is 6-8" of snow pretty much every where at the 5,000ft mark, its there to stay it is cold up there.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you see any wildlife?

Was out yesterday in the Greystokes with the RZR, hunting caribou and grizz with the Nikon. There is 6-8" of snow pretty much every where at the 5,000ft mark, its there to stay it is cold up there.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dunno.

Doesn't look like much up there.

Snow is a ways down the hills now tho

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowed until lunch here in Armstrong with about an inch or snow. Melting already but Hunters etc should have a nice dump.

Here is Silver Star's snow report that you can follow as well Snow Report | Silver Star - Winter Mountain Resort

Revy is looking like it's the place to ride. I'm headed there today. Going to be a great way to scratch the itch.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one get out to Blue Lake over the weekend?

I'm going to try it on Sunday.

Heard some guys went up , sounded like 3 feet plus at 5000.... Hit a rock on the trail and fawked his sled. Came back lol.

Looks like lots of snow in the next few days , and cold temps too. Cause its been +7-8 here the last 3 days. U can see the snow line going back not down the hills :thumbdown:

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Top Bottom