Snow Reports???

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dWell went for a ride out west of Regina yesterday and all I can say is Holy S#!T :mountainClimb:. It is awsome. Found a couple other people riding and tagged along worked our way out to Lumsden/Regina Beach. Valley walls going down the Lumsden hill have about 1-2 ft on them at the bottom but as you shoot your sled to the top the last half is anywhere from 2 ft to chest deep. Pretty big hanggers off the top but she's all POWDER so the M8 just launched thru it. Got down to the River between Lumsden and Craven and wouldn't you know it we were the only ones to be on it.:thumbsup2:. There was one lonely snowmobile track down the middle of the windy river and the rest was Knee deep powder. I could lay the M8 on it side and carve as i came around the corners. SHEER BLISS:yahoo:. NOTE to anybody going on the river be careful as there are some spots that have open water. If you go past the Craven turn off be ready to swim as the water by the bridge is open
Well hopefully the wind stays away for a bit as the fields are right full and we have a really good base underneath. Finding tree lines are waist deep and again pure powder.

Everybody get out there soon as with our weather changing its going to change to concrete blocks pretty quick.

Last edited:

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya man the water has been coming open for a while i went through our slough a couple weeks ago. I think the springs are coming up already and melting the lice making it thin. Thats why i dont ride lakes.

billy2guns

Reaction score
Well I just got back from Porcupine Plain (Feb 1st). our group did 800 km's (500 mi) this weekend. We whent North of Hudson Bay into the Wild Cat Hills, South to Cougar Canyan, West to Green Water and alot of other small towns. The trails were hit and miss as far as grooming is concerned. There was however excellent snow conditions. The fields and tree lines had 3ft of fresh powder and the and everywhere was covered in good snow. Some of the trails are ponded out and not much fun to ride (need grooming) and the rest were WFO!!!! Awsome weekend.:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Great report - It was riding in Green Water many years ago that got hooked on sledding again. Some great trail systems out in that area.

Well I just got back from Porcupine Plain (Feb 1st). our group did 800 km's (500 mi) this weekend. We whent North of Hudson Bay into the Wild Cat Hills, South to Cougar Canyan, West to Green Water and alot of other small towns. The trails were hit and miss as far as grooming is concerned. There was however excellent snow conditions. The fields and tree lines had 3ft of fresh powder and the and everywhere was covered in good snow. Some of the trails are ponded out and not much fun to ride (need grooming) and the rest were WFO!!!! Awsome weekend.:d

Top Bottom