Snow Reports???

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode south of Moose Jaw on Sat it was fun in the drifts. Then we rode south side of Buffalo Pound Lake on Sun that was fun as well in the drifts. More for short Track but i still had some fun with M8.Beat sitting on Couch

:):):):):)

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay,..... which one of you guys pissed off he snow god? I grew up in Sask, trick or treated in sask, fished, hunted, sledded and quadded here...... when everyone went to alberta did they took the snow also?...WTF!........................:(

littlehoe

Reaction score
I think they did... Actually I will take the blame for the lack of snow... I have never had a new Sled, and I haven't had a sled for about 4 years, and just out of the blue this fall I bought mine.... So probably my fault... Sorry...lol...

On another note I am heading up to Deschambeault Lake and area ice fishing next week so I will let you all know what the snow is like up there when I get back...

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you think thats bad, i was choppin through 18" of ice for the cows not even 2 weeks ago. I went through the ice on my Teryx 2 days ago. Thank god i was only 20-30 feet of shore and i kept it pinned. A spring had poped up in our slough and it must have melted the ice. Scared the Crap out of me thats for sure.

billy2guns

Reaction score
Well I just got back from Broad View (South East Sask) and the trails were good. The groomer was out on Thurday night. We rode North to Esterhazy and South to Kipling. All in all the trails were decent and we put on 300+ miles in the two days. The Goodnight Inn in Broadview was $70/Night.

I agree worst winter ever. Lets hope for a good February-March snow storm.

And this +4 weather can F**k OFF!!!!!

billy2guns

Reaction score
There was a good 2 feet of snow in the stubble. Along some tree lines there was probably close to 3 feet. It wasnt quite enough to lay your sled over aned carve by any means, but still fun. They are forcasting for some good snow there later this week. I will probably make my way there again around the 30th.

littlehoe

Reaction score
supposed to be a bunch of snow tonight and tomorrow all through sask. Here's hoping, Deschambeult Lake was alright, lots of ice schards and only about a foot on the lake but better that it was around PA when I left... We got a couple more inches yesterday here in PA and I am hoping for a pile tomorrow but who knows...

billy2guns

Reaction score
Ok... With all this new snow can anyone tell me what it's like around Archerwill, Greenwater, Hudson Bay area? I am planning a trip for next weekend (30th) and was wondering where to go. Thanks for the heads up.

jwood99

Reaction score
a friend just told me that they got 2 feet in Foam Lake with the latest dump

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok... With all this new snow can anyone tell me what it's like around Archerwill, Greenwater, Hudson Bay area? I am planning a trip for next weekend (30th) and was wondering where to go. Thanks for the heads up.

Heard St.Louis got a foot and still snowing. P

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:)WOW is all i got to say. 18" in 2 days at my place. i took the Rev out for a little ride and its over the hood and before it would barley cover the ski's.:d:beer:

Attachments

• snowww.jpg
    snowww.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 45

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we were out yesterday west of Regina and it was really good. drifts along the roads is like 3-4ft. fields have a really good base of about a foot and with all this fresh snow the hard drifts are covered up. going out tommorrow after work if anybody wants to go for a ride. send me a pm i am off work at 3 and i will be riding by 3:30 I live in the north end of Regina

My M8 loves this Snow :d

Darryl

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i wasnt 1.5 hours away and our hwy wasnt closed i would come. And i have to clean out the feed bunks for the cows.

Hey thats what the sled is for LMAO:d

well as im typing this i can say that i am moving my ride time up as where i work has shut down for the day because nobody can get in the parking lot. I work at a place just outside of Regina and by what we have in the north end there is no way that people are getting to my work. It was announced this Morning that SCHOOL IS CLOSED :party::ThumbsupMsn: SO I WILL BE LOOKING TO GO RIDING AT AROUND 11:00AM OR SO .

if anybody wants to come
send me a PM by then.

Top Bottom