Snow Reports???

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some guys went out the other day around here, but there isnt enough in my miind. Maybe 2" at the most. Id wait and be safe if i was you. Another month and well have more im sure.

slednut

Reaction score
Regina East has been fairly bare also. You can ride ditches and not trench to dirt if your carefull on the throttle, fields are still too sparse, pickin rocks all the time. Going out Dec19th to check again(more snow since) and I will post what I can figure out.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a good buddy has a cabin near hudsonbay, he says there maybe 4 inches at best. that was last week. i heard that wawota has lots of snow .east of regina approx 2 hours,our 30 min east of kipling

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya snowfall warning around our place. suppose to get 15cm in the next 2 days. It sure would be nice as im itchn to get the sled out.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a good buddy has a cabin near hudsonbay, he says there maybe 4 inches at best. that was last week. i heard that wawota has lots of snow .east of regina approx 2 hours,our 30 min east of kipling

confirmed, 12 inches north of Hudson Bay.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have got 6" or so since yesterday. still snowing and they are calling for 4" more by tommorow. And more snow before the new year.

littlehoe

Reaction score
A Friend up at Candle lake said she got about 12 inches with that last dump of snow... Emma had enough to ride some trails and ditches... The lake had lots but no real base so you would just spin to the ice if you pinned it... Lots of fun out there though...

badgerstauffer

Reaction score
Just got back from Emma, same as the other posts on here, talked to the people that groom up there and they won't start grooming till they get more snow.

Stifler

Reaction score
Grenfell in the SE has some good riding. Stubble is full. Grenfell Snow Drifters have their trails marked but waiting for the groomer. Warm up shelters are ready

littlehoe

Reaction score
Grenfell in the SE has some good riding. Stubble is full. Grenfell Snow Drifters have their trails marked but waiting for the groomer. Warm up shelters are ready

Well its a little bit of a trek but that is some good news... we are still needing alot of snow in PA and area... with settling and all it only looks like about 4 inches out there right now... uggghhh...

saskadude

Reaction score
Has anyone got any snow in Sask yet? Is anyone doing any ditch banging? Please update. I have a Sickness and the cure is more Sledding.:beer:
was up at chitek lake on the weekend therewas about 4 inches lakes were great trails need more snow not grooming yet

Top Bottom