snow in sk.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well after seeing allllll the damn pictures of it snowing in BC. Thought I'd post up our snow conditions.

Points North Yesterday!!!!

Sent from my Shoe Phone

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
father says close to 16" has fallen out at candle lake yesterday for anyone interested.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
father says close to 16" has fallen out at candle lake yesterday for anyone interested.

My Grandpa claims the same ish over at Christopher Lake. I drove home yesterday from Conklin, good snow around Green Lake to just about Big River, measured 8.5" in my driveway last night in Prince Albert. Probably gonna have to go for a little rip just cause.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we are getting dumped on again up north. Big River towards Green Lake has the best snow that I've seen so far this year.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone from Saskatoon want to take a day trip north tomorrow? PM me.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone from Saskatoon want to take a day trip north tomorrow? PM me.

Adam we loaded the sleds and trailered out to Northside then rode north towards Anglin/Waskesui. Every mile further north we went the snow got better and better. No other tracks in the ditch either. If I were to go again, probably trailer up to LT's and go from there. The highways are wet and gross, but not icy at all.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My uncle in Big River say's there isnt any fresh snow there,but there is a decent base from last week
and earlier.He has even been out on his old TX 440.
MK4TDI do you ever sled around Big river? This winter I would like to haul the sled's up to the dam on the north
end of Cowan and explore afew old road's that take off out into the bush.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowing in PA this evening. Went for a little ride today up by the Anglin lake turn off. Ditches are pretty tracked out, the untouched snow is still decent. Lloydguy, the picture a couple posts back with my sled in the box of my truck is about 15 ish minutes past the Cowan Creek crossing towards meadow lake. Best snow I've seen all year, that was the first time I have sledded up that way but I don't think it will be the last if they keep getting all the snow.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Liking the weather reports I'm seeing. I'm getting home from Winnerpeg on Thursday and want to do some sledding on the weekend.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we got another 4-5" of fine snow yesterday around the PA area and about the same up around Christopher/Emma lakes. Had a slight north breeze with it too so the south sides of the roads running east/west have a nice drift to play on. There is some snow along the trees to play in and whip some donuts and stuff of that sort.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

Jay845

Reaction score
Has anyone been out and around the Nisbet Forest area around Duck Lake?

Me and a buddy just got sleds this year and we are thinking of heading out there on Saturday. I don't know the area that well at all. What are the trails like? What are the snow conditions like out there right now?

We are looking for some easy riding to start. Just want to get out and test the machines and hopefully have zero troubles.

Thoughts or ideas?

Top Bottom