snow in sk.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
La Ronge has a foot and a half as of last night, also herd decent snow up the Hansen lake road north of candle lake. Will be getting an update on that this evening, and if it's good will be heading up there tomorrow. There's faaaack all from PA to estevan did that drive yesterday. PA has about 3" on the ground now.

Cheers

Sent from my Shoe Phone biotch...

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
White swan lake, whelan bay area has about 6" or so, 18" of ice......little bear lake has more snow up in that country not sure on ice thickness however.

Sent from my Shoe Phone biotch...

flygti32

Reaction score
getting some good white stuff in PA today and a little more tonight, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)))))))

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fields are pretty rough around Balgonie. Bouncing off a few rocks and clumps close between Balgonie and McClean yesterday. Was a good weekend for testing clutch setups, but so-so for any real type of a ride.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Road Candle Christmas, about 3 inches. Got another 3 boxing day morning and road that afternoon. My dad lives up there and said they got a couple more dumps, one of some heavy snow. Its alright up there but you need to stay on the lake and the snow hasnt hardened so you feel the ice. Its ok if you want to just sit and squeeze the throttle...some riding is better than no riding. Watch for the ice heaves, they are in some weird places this year and the ice is 18" thick.

Last edited:

Bails

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the conditions around the Prince Albert area? In particular Elk Ridge - Waskesui area? We are planning a trip up there on Jan 10?

G_man , i don't think there is any to speak of. What little bit there was has all melted

Top Bottom