snow in sk.

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the conditions around the Prince Albert area? In particular Elk Ridge - Waskesui area? We are planning a trip up there on Jan 10?

A whopping 4in around PA. On the upside it is +5 again today:mad: Not sure if Whiskeyslough has much more but I doubt it.

flygti32

Reaction score
Waskesui has more snow than around PA.I wanted to go up there this weekend and ride but didnt get done my duties around the house.

flygti32

Reaction score
From what I hear today, big storm in and around weyakwin( half way to La Ronge) yesterday, and was the 3rd snowfall in the past week or so. Heading up on Sat to check it out for myself with the machine.

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I hear today, big storm in and around weyakwin( half way to La Ronge) yesterday, and was the 3rd snowfall in the past week or so. Heading up on Sat to check it out for myself with the machine.

How was it up there?

flygti32

Reaction score
How was it up there?

ditches were good , could get the RMK carving and sidehilling, the small surrounding lakes were straight slush, kept er pinned all the way across and looking back you could see water flying out the back

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Candle Lake is good. Put 106 miles on the new sled this weekend.

Thunder101

Reaction score
anyone here if the groomers been out in the Candle Lake area yet. thx

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted this in the other thread in this forum:
"Candle Lake (last) weekend: there is snow, and the trails are beautifully groomed, but the snow is all old. "

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am working on the culvert replacement on Alcott Creek about 50km out of meadow lake on the road going to Chitek lake and Big river. there are a couple fields out there that need a good ripping with a foot to a foot and a half.

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am working on the culvert replacement on Alcott Creek about 50km out of meadow lake on the road going to Chitek lake and Big river. there are a couple fields out there that need a good ripping with a foot to a foot and a half.

Is that right? Hmph headin to that area next weekend.. Maybe check it out lol

Sent from a phone likely at work

Scotthw

Reaction score
was at preeceville a couple weeks ago and it was good there the feilds were full and we were by the town of reserve and there was 3 feet of snow
this is what we found
IMG-20120128-00030.jpg

flygti32

Reaction score
For the past three weekends, me and my buddies have been riding smeaton to Love and back, today we rode the southside of the highway and went back about 2 full land sections, the fields are full of snow and the cattail areas are over 2-3 feet full of snow. We put on 123 miles today and it was by far the best ride of the year for me . There were countless fields completely untouched where you could carve and just lean the sled right over and fly through the field sideways. I love that on my RMK.

Top Bottom