snow in sk.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the past three weekends, me and my buddies have been riding smeaton to Love and back, today we rode the southside of the highway and went back about 2 full land sections, the fields are full of snow and the cattail areas are over 2-3 feet full of snow. We put on 123 miles today and it was by far the best ride of the year for me . There were countless fields completely untouched where you could carve and just lean the sled right over and fly through the field sideways. I love that on my RMK.

SHHHH lol

rgashkei

Reaction score
Hopefully after this storm goes through we will have enough to at least test drive.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone finds good snow please post. Sounds like south got more than north, but it is still snowing.

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huge dump in estevan tonight. came in from work east of frobisher on hwy 18. close to 6-8inches on the highway. estevan downtown is under about 8inches. will be lots by tomorow. i really wish i had my sled here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ya still snowing heavy

BRENNO1981

Reaction score
Around Balgonie there is 6"or so in the fields and the ditches have blown in really well. There are 2' to 4' drifts in areas.

eagle eye

Reaction score
Not much in watson area but enough that i put 8 miles of ditch baging terror lol. My uncle figured ituna area has about 2' now.

Powderdream

Reaction score
Enough snow anywere around Sasky that would be worth loading up and taking a drive? Coming out of Regina. There is snow here but enough to drive but not enough to ride.

turbofarmer

Reaction score
Heard theres lots at green water area? can anyone confirm? would like to go for a ride somewhere.

Bails

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also heard that the area around Yorkton and north (Greenwater) have a pile of snow since this last storm. Supposed to have got 18" over night last night. (source little bit of a bullshitter, so can't confirm)

Powderdream

Reaction score
Gonna go for a ride on Sunday and try and find some snow if its not already all marked up. Gonna take off from Lumsden if anybody interested!!

turbofarmer

Reaction score
any confirmation on snow in the green water area? kelvington was under a heavy snowfall warning last night.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in sledding around the Greenwater area this weekend if anyone wants someone tagging along. Coming from Saskatoon.

Thunder101

Reaction score
Who has been to PA or north latly , how is the snow ? I was thinking of going to the Big River area, is there much more snow than Stoon ? thx

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I left for work 2 weeks ago PA had more than big river. Heading home Thursday night/Friday morning I'll pass on what I see from Fort Mac to PA. Either way we have more now than we did at anytime of the season last year. The Shell station is going to be a popular visit through the holidays....

Sent from my Shoe Phone

Little

Reaction score
Saskatoon had the most snow, pretty much anywhere we were on Sat/Sun. Not an excess amount in Nipawin area, but enuf to ride. Canola stubble is great, trails were groomed around Nip. River didn't appear frozen, no tracks either. More snow almost everywhere than this day last year, but still not 2010.

orangemaddness

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering about the snow conditions around white wood wanna get out for a ride just trying to find out how far i have to go to find good snow.

Top Bottom