Snow in goggle compartment?

freeride73

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are other people finding that they are getting snow in the compartment above the instrument cluster? Is this not suppose to be somewhat of a heated compartment?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In fine power it definitely gets some snow in it. I wouldn't say it's heated but it gets less cold, helps with battery life for phones, GPS, etc. Lots of guys put a little weather stripping around them to seal it better.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup prefilter kit helps moisture but mine has never had snow in it unless I open it on a deep powder day and it falls in. Or if it's full and you jam it shut it won't seal

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would not having the windshield on have anything to do with it?

I never get anything in mine.

Bocephus660

Reaction score
you guys can kill 2 birds with one stone here. you can gain storage AND keep that snow out of the box with doo's glovebox extension. a riding buddy of mine put it on his and i thought it looked kind of dumb, but after seeing how much more room you have and how it keeps the snow out, i ordered one. i would recommend it to anyone.

Ski-Doo Glovebox Extension - BAGS

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought some weatherstripping from home deport that has two way tape attached to it and fits perfectly in that groove between the cover and box

Top Bottom