Snow from conditions McBride

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome info guy's. Would like to head up before the end of the month. Just waiting on a few mods to arrive. And the co-workers wonder why I save my holiday until winter. LOL:Snowmobile1: If they only knew!

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
were going up nov 29 30 dec1 2 any one else going to be there that weekend

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DoubleK and Myself, as well as my wife and brother-in-law are heading up there that weekend too. Looking to hit the Renshaw and Lucille.

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be at lucille or bell the 30 andthen renshaw the other days depending on snow fall one of the guys coming on a 121 i just want to break in the sled before the big trip in case we dont get no snow around edmonton i would like to see how that xp goes cause ihave to ride with one at the end of december

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is going to be a fairly large group of snow and mud members there that weekend including myself.Everyone I talk to seems to be going that weekend.
catmando!

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be at lucille or bell the 30 andthen renshaw the other days depending on snow fall one of the guys coming on a 121 i just want to break in the sled before the big trip in case we dont get no snow around edmonton i would like to see how that xp goes cause ihave to ride with one at the end of december

We will be coming late on the 30th, so it will be the 1st and 2nd for us. For the last 2 years we had a guy with a 121 come with us every trip. He couldn't highmark, but could get everywhere he needed with it, and then jump on one of the bigger ones to have some fun. Just have to keep the sled moving with that small track. I was hoping to get some hours on my summit before coming up to Mcbride, but it doesn't look like the snow gods are cooperating here. Oh well, just gives me an excuse to get used to the new unit without pushing it too hard.

krazy k

Reaction score
hey guys, when we went up the renshaw last weekend we unloaded at km.4 just watch for the trees at the lower part of the trail at the lower staging area. good luck and post some pics later.:):)

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Lucille and had a great afternoon. About 4 ft. of pack and 18" of fresh. Snowing when we left so should have some fresh for our ride in the am. Have Darren and his son coming tonite so Lucille it is for Sat. Some fellows were trying to get to the cabin at Renshaw, do not know how they made out. Barry - Mountain Haven B&B

saps79

Reaction score
Heading up next weekend(nov23-26)....can't wait. Not sure if we are turning left or right tho. Allen got pounded. There are some pics of the parking lot on snowest. Probably Mcbride....not a big fan of valemount....too much commotion. Maybe I'll bring a camera for all those dying to see the conditions. I'll post next wednesday nite.

Top Bottom