Snow Dance

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't anyone doing the snow dance or praying to the Snow Gods FML:mad: Have you seen the forecast??:rant: I think I'm gonna head South till Mother Nature fixes this low snow issue!!:cool:

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally agree. Spent twenty days of riding in the Sicamous/Revy area since Dec 1st and have to say its been pretty dreadful. On the upside had many bluebird days to explore some new areas that we would never have found on the cloudy snowy days. So when it does snow and is socked in I know a few areas to head to in the trees better now!! Was supposed to be back out there today until Monday but cancelled.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, somewhat sad for the sledding communities, and it's not just one area, from the Colorado to Alaska, this last warm air mass hit it all

last trip to fernie had to be the worst snow I ever seen up there, hitting rocks and such all over like a bad dream, then to see Revy with much less than normal and golden back to rocks again... Vale mount no better

Mexico here I come

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowing good in Cranbrook right now, so far doubled the amount of snow in my yard. That means there is enough to leave a footprint. Yahoo

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a buddy come out from Ontario for his first trip to the Mountains . He had more powder when he got back home then he rode it Revy . LOL

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been Mountain sledding since 1991 and I have never seen such low snow conditions and consecutive days without any significant snowfall. Can go out right now and still see our tracks in the trees from Christmas time.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been Mountain sledding since 1991 and I have never seen such low snow conditions and consecutive days without any significant snowfall.

I have....of course I've lived here forever!

The view out my office window right now. 8" overnight and still snowing like crazy.

IMG_1247.JPG

Bergler

Reaction score
From your picture there and the snow on the vehicles. Your idea on 8" is about the same 8" story that I try to sell my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From your picture there and the snow on the vehicles. Your idea on 8" is about the same 8" story that I try to sell my wife.

:rolling::rolling::rolling: You know they don't believe us, right?

Seriously though, those vehicles have only been there for about an hour, and the lot was plowed just before we got there. It was bare and dry yesterday.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it has been a super dry year best pow ive rode this year has been around my place I think the bace in the foothills is more then the montains this year fml

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woke up to this today. Mostly blue sky, sunshine, and fresh snow. The mountain was beckoning.....till I looked at the temperature. Too cold for this old guy!

IMG_20140201_102938.jpg
IMG_20140201_102957.jpg

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now about this dance????????

Ya Doug where is the next video so we can say thanks around the 15 of Feb when there is enough to play in again
Yup I said it the 15 of FEB... yikes the weather has to go around the world to reach us again... and collect some moisture of course

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-23 this am we froze are butts off but was bluebird. Not nearly enough fresh from this weeks snow.Was set up in places from yesterday. Yup its been a low snow somewhat crappy year ,still 2-3 months left pray for a dump.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alot of people better start praying or doing anything they can. the forcast still shows hardly any snow for the next two weeks yuk!!!

Top Bottom