Snow Conditions

rmk02polaris

Reaction score
I was up on LUCILLE on last Friday and there was atleast 3 to 4 feet of powder snow with no base. It won't be long till we can get out and ride hard. Going out again this weekend. I'll keep you updated.

Steve Adrenaline Tours

GRD

Reaction score
I was up on LUCILLE on last Friday and there was atleast 3 to 4 feet of powder snow with no base. It won't be long till we can get out and ride hard. Going out again this weekend. I'll keep you updated.

Steve Adrenaline Tours

Looking forward to the updates....

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would say any time now (just a guess tho)- who wants to break the trial in

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Good to hear. I will up there at the end of the month.
Steve

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have broke trial into renshaw before but not until early dec, good for losing a few pounds of sweat (cheaper than lightening the sled) lol

rmk02polaris

Reaction score
I am not sure if you could get into the renshaw or not,but if I am the first one in I will let you know for sure!! I'm thinking it will be little while yet. The forcast is calling for snow right thru till next thursday in the valley tho so we will soon see. I'll keep you posted.

rmk02polaris

Reaction score
I'd say the snow fall this year is above normal. I went up there today and there is a really good base. I wasn't hitting any rocks. If we get another really good dump of snow it will be awesome.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rod and Les took the groomer up Friday to get it up there before the roads or weather became a factor. Grooming will be starting when there's good snow all the way down to the parking lots. Keith.

sleddude

Reaction score
Was up at Belle today. About 6" on top a 3 foot base. Was really good. No rocks or obstacles to do any harm.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Renshaw was busted open this past weekend, so good to go. 7-8 ft at the cabin. Will go up on Friday AM and let you know first hand how it is. Barry-Mountain Haven B&B

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. We'll definatly look you up this winter.

Top Bottom