Snow conditions

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any new updates on the snow/trail condition around revy right now????

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Still have a 17 1/2 ft. base, riding from the parking lot on Frisby. Not sure what will happen with Boulder for this comming weekend yet 1st km. is pretty well bare now after last weekends heavy traffic and high temps. Grooming will be done on Boulder and Frisby for this weekend. There is fresh snow from our storm this morning and weather says rain and wet flurries in town tomorrow so there will be more up top.
Trails into Sale and Keystone are brutal but the snow is worth it once your up there.
Caribou closure areas will be open on Sale, Keystone and Frisby Mon. Apr. 16th

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powder puff

Thanks for the udates there is a group of us going there on thursday until tuesday looking foward to it!!:D An update tomorrow would be great....Thanks again. If your bored and want to go for a rip let me know...Cheers

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here In Revy

We rode boulder this morning and its socked right in made it half way up Alberta hill snow/fog. Snowing hard up top today. could be good when it clears. Other members of our group went to owls head today and the same thing is going on there!!....In another 18hrs I am going to have to start doing the SUN dance!!!.....there is still good riding in the tree's though!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Hey NosRX1 nice to meet you today, where did you end up riding?
Looks like the weather will be the same tomorrow but looks good for Sun. and Mon.:)

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Nos will you still be in Revy on Monday? Me, Kent and Chris are heading up Sunday morning, riding Quartz in the afternoon then Revy until thurs weather permitting. We'll have to meet up and hit those caribou closure areas.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Extremegriz I while be here on monday Kent has asked me to book rooms for you so thats already done. We are out of action today due to a sore tooth!!! hes at the dentist moment. See u on sunday....:common001:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Nos

Sorry to hear the weather's so bad..... In mcbride, started out bad, but 1/4 way through the day, it smartened up. Wow, great sun, sunburns, minor avys, turbos, highmarks, tree carnage(logging)... It was an awesome day. Even had two of our buds head back today(they rode yesterday and sat in the cabin for 5 hours --- yuch), they left thinking today was the same, boy were they wrong............ Yahoo. Say hi to powderpuff for us, eh?:d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was great riding yesterday snow was out and 6-8inches of fresh up on boulder, a great day up until the point of me blowing a bearing on on my jack shaft so the day was cut short for me! OH WELL thats what happen when your having fun!! To top that had a rental today rolled it so OH WELL thats what happens when your having fun!!!.........Now I just have to find a length of rope and a strong branch!!!....lol. Glad to hear Mcbride is good is there much fresh up there? I did meet powder puff......she's good people!!!!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
:) The trail up to Boulder has been plowed to the gravel pit on the Bezanson (3 km.) and it`s time to leave the big trailers at home. Still riding from the parking lot at Frisby. Trails will be groomed for Fri.-Mon. Some more fresh this week again. All the Caribou closure areas are now open on Frisby, Sale and Keystone. Caribou Basin is now open during the week.

Top Bottom