Snow condition update

MacKayoss

Reaction score
Does anyone have an update on the snow conditions in the McBride, Valemount, or Blue River area?

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well hello everyone!! It's getting close to that time of year again. And El-Jay grooming is back in McBride getting things prepared for the upcoming season. Hotrod is getting one of his groomers back from Prenoth after sending it in for warranty work, he was hoping to tenatively start around Nov.25th with trail building but as of this morning the snowline hadn't accumulated to much at the parking lots yet so we'll keep you updated! He mentioned the snow they were expecting never happened in town. I hated to tell him what was happening in St. Albert this morning because it's ugly out here. But checking out the other area reports it's similar with accumulations up top and very little in the bottom of the valleys. "Keep Dancing"! Higgins.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod this morning and it has/is snowing in town, cleaned about 3in. off his deck and was still coming down. I asked about the alpine but he didn't hear of anyone up there lately, but i'm sure someone tried!

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod this morning and it has/is snowing in town, cleaned about 3in. off his deck and was still coming down. I asked about the alpine but he didn't hear of anyone up there lately, but i'm sure someone tried!

Right on thanks, headed up dec 6, hope the landmines are covered up

Poo16

Reaction score
Anybody got pictures or videos of this past weekend in mcbride? That would be great

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of thi past weekend reports are lucielle 4-5ft of fresh its snowed hard in town since and they are calling for this wed-fri 30+ cm more. There is enough snow to easily ride from any of our parking lots.

any idea about the first staging area into renshaw ?

Top Bottom