Snow check results

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why did you order so many sleds? Lol

I already have 10 Vipers booked for suspensions, tracks, turbo kits, etc.

I would suspect the vast majority of Viper buyers in central Alberta would be modding thier Vipers.

You may have got all 10 vipers snow checked in AB? Seriously Im wondering How many were

checked In AB? I bet S&M % results are fairly acurate.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would suspect the vast majority of Viper buyers in central Alberta would be modding thier Vipers.

You may have got all 10 vipers snow checked in AB? Seriously Im wondering How many were

Ya how many vipers snow checked are staying stock LOL.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score

Oh so these are poll results? So everyone that is on snow and mud participated in the poll? Lol. Not a chance.
I have no idea how many Yamaha's were snochecked in Alberta, but I sure wouldn't let a small snow and mud poll be the indicator of what is really going on out in the real world.

NM

Reaction score
Ya how many vipers snow checked are staying stock LOL.
Not one of them, and that is what the customers want. If they wanted a stock sled that worked so so, then they would order one.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh so these are poll results? So everyone that is on snow and mud participated in the poll? Lol. Not a chance.
I have no idea how many Yamaha's were snochecked in Alberta, but I sure wouldn't let a small snow and mud poll be the indicator of what is really going on out in the real world.

Got a more accurate poll I could look at?Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not one of them, and that is what the customers want. If they wanted a stock sled that worked so so, then they would order one.

Definatly,,If they wanted a stock sled that worked Yamaha would be the last place you look...

NM

Reaction score
Definatly,,If they wanted a stock sled that worked Yamaha would be the last place you look...
I absolutely agree, but if they want a mod sled that works with very little maintenance and can run a turbo making over 200 hp on pump gas then they only have two options and one of them is much better than the other.

The biggest problem with opinions is that most people that have one, think that everyone else should have the same one. I don't think it's healthy to have such a narrow mind....but maybe that's just me.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I absolutely agree, but if they want a mod sled that works with very little maintenance and can run a turbo making over 200 hp on pump gas then they only have two options and one of them is much better than the other.

The biggest problem with opinions is that most people that have one, think that everyone else should have the same one. I don't think it's healthy to have such a narrow mind....but maybe that's just me.

I agree,,with you. If you want a turbo 4banger that probably the way to go. I have my own opinions and I dont expect you or anyone else to have the same opnion. But I am definatly intitled to mine. So who's really the narrow minded one here?hmm

NM

Reaction score
I agree,,with you. If you want a turbo 4banger that probably the way to go. I have my own opinions and I dont expect you or anyone else to have the same opnion. But I am definatly intitled to mine. So who's really the narrow minded one here?hmm
My comment was not directed towards you at all, it was a general statement and goes towards life in general. Peoples personal opinions have started wars. Hitler certainly had his opinions.
I have owned over 20 Doos, numerous Polaris and Yamaha sleds, and now will be riding a Cat chassis with a Yamaha powertrain, so if I was narrow minded, i would have missed out on some great experiences.
I've owned gm, ford, and dodge products and have loved and hated certain things about all of them.
I respect that people are loyal to their brand, but because they feel that way...doesn't mean it works for everyone.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My comment was not directed towards you at all, it was a general statement and goes towards life in general. Peoples personal opinions have started wars. Hitler certainly had his opinions.
I have owned over 20 Doos, numerous Polaris and Yamaha sleds, and now will be riding a Cat chassis with a Yamaha powertrain, so if I was narrow minded, i would have missed out on some great experiences.
I've owned gm, ford, and dodge products and have loved and hated certain things about all of them.
I respect that people are loyal to their brand, but because they feel that way...doesn't mean it works for everyone.

No worries. You build really nice sleds and Im sure your customers will be very happy with their Vipers:beer:

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But remember NM the two you talk about are yamm and poo, because tss has doo and kitty and use your controller so wouldnt expect you to say any other options that might be out there........But love watching all brands with turbo in vids.....................Keep them coming.........

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our District Manager told his dealers today that Doo had record snochecks this year and our distict was #1 in the region. I know our store set a personal record for snocheck sales since the store was moved to Lethbridge. There must still be some money out there I guess. Lol.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our District Manager told his dealers today that Doo had record snochecks this year and our distict was #1 in the region. I know our store set a personal record for snocheck sales since the store was moved to Lethbridge. There must still be some money out there I guess. Lol.

Dont doupt it at all. They sold out of Xm's this year.

Top Bottom