Snow check results

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Our District Manager told his dealers today that Doo had record snochecks this year and our distict was #1 in the region. I know our store set a personal record for snocheck sales since the store was moved to Lethbridge. There must still be some money out there I guess. Lol.
That's awesome Kenny, and I'm not surprised at all. In my opinion the XM is the best out of box mountain sled right now.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome Kenny, and I'm not surprised at all. In my opinion the XM is the best out of box mountain sled right now.

You may have already answered this but how come you Haven't developed your own XM turbo kit since there is a million of them out there.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
You may have already answered this but how come you Haven't developed your own XM turbo kit since there is a million of them out there.
Well numerous reasons really.
TSS has been great to work with and they do a great job with the Doos. They live and ride where their customers ride so they can offer a level of support that I or no other turbo company can.
We are so busy with the Polaris and Yamaha program that we do not have time to support another turbo program without growing, and we do not want to be any bigger because we know in the end the customers lose. When you ask someone to give you 6-9000k for a product, then you better damn well look after them.
I would rather be really good at a couple things then be kinda good at a whole bunch of things...If you know what I mean.
That's pretty much the long and short of it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well numerous reasons really.
TSS has been great to work with and they do a great job with the Doos. They live and ride where their customers ride so they can offer a level of support that I or no other turbo company can.
We are so busy with the Polaris and Yamaha program that we do not have time to support another turbo program without growing, and we do not want to be any bigger because we know in the end the customers lose. When you ask someone to give you 6-9000k for a product, then you better damn well look after them.
I would rather be really good at a couple things then be kinda good at a whole bunch of things...If you know what I mean.
That's pretty much the long and short of it.

Sounds to me someone is acing Business 101. Lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll add an informal survey from my local popo dealer. Last year they had 40 snow checks. This year with a few days left only 25 so far.probably attributed to BNG this year.why trade off a 13 with warranty for something the same.You alta guys love your does our local door dealer sucks balls.popo dealer much better,keeps me on my pro.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a good day on the viper turbo on Monday in 2.5 feet of fresh... And I have to say it was the easiest sled to "get on and ride". It's a really close comparison to my pro! So for the consumer looking for a "lightweight feel" chassis that's easy to ride, 4 stroke turbo power and torque than this sled is going to be a winner.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a good day on the viper turbo on Monday in 2.5 feet of fresh... And I have to say it was the easiest sled to "get on and ride". It's a really close comparison to my pro! So for the consumer looking for a "lightweight feel" chassis that's easy to ride, 4 stroke turbo power and torque than this sled is going to be a winner.

Making the jump next year?

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap! You got a fleet now. Lol.

Well the pro and apex each have their purpose,,,, but I think with the new boost-it viper, 174 3 inch and racers edge skid, this sled will serve both the tree riding and the big hills with ease...
Then I can sell the others, it always nice to have a spare sled.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the pro and apex each have their purpose,,,, but I think with the new boost-it viper, 174 3 inch and racers edge skid, this sled will serve both the tree riding and the big hills with ease...
Then I can sell the others, it always nice to have a spare sled.

Should be a fun sled!

Top Bottom