Snow and Sun in Valemount

Diamond H

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
The snow is coming and the sun is shining. Here's hoping the sledders will soon arrive.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Diamond H just wondering if you had ever gotten a recipe for sweet sauce? You gotta have the sweet sauce and the Newfies will bang down the door whenever they're in town! When I come to town on the 25th I will bring my wife by to give you the recipe( i think she will LOL ). Then you will be absolutely correct when you say
Best Donairs in the Robson Valley

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
R your donairs small enough for a muffpot? I had one in Edson last week and the thing was absolutely huge, I couldn't finish it it lol.

Diamond H

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I make homemade sweet sauce and home made Tziki Sauce. So you will just have to try it. Drive safe, big snow dump last night.

Diamond H

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Not sure what a muffpot is, but I'm sure you will enlighten me. Our donairs come in 2 sizes, reg. size which is a 8 inch pita bread or the Jumbo which would be a 12 inch pita. We can double wrap them in foil or cut them in half. What ever you like.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a stainless stain container that is strapped to the exhaust for cooking food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamond H

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
fantastic, thanks for that info. We can definitely try and make it work to fit.

Kiwionsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Diamond, oppertunity knocks, Sell Muff pots and rig up an assortment of just fit right grub.

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chop er in half and it will fit perfectly. This is probably the best idea for a warm meal on the hill ive ever heard of! Ill be stopping in to diamond H every morning now haha! ;)

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BLISS would be an accurate way to describe these donairs or burgers.. Never mind those killer fries :) Its deadly boys. Check this place out. Best muff pot meal of the season :beer:

Top Bottom