Snow and Mud misses ME!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you got all the respect you DESERVED, right from the get go........:wetpants:........:D:D:D
Mitch Mitch how come the mean and hurtfull yalk??????????????
No see or hear in long time. Phoned the Milk company about putting your face on a carton..............:D:D

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why should you get a new club for being bad boys and girls? I never got to be part of a cool club like that before............. I had to stand in the corner.:confused:

So stop standing in the corner, ...turn around and join the club, its your time to shine.:D

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dunta ta Dah... Here I am.... shinning brightly like the star i am..... Now what?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dunta ta Dah... Here I am.... shinning brightly like the star i am..... Now what?

If you abuse a MOD till he or she crys or bans you your in. We have a few high ranking positions available, so hurry now. Or you can go the slower route and post 100 mean and hurtfull things. You start as a junior member and work up to being a BIG DECK

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite and the training..... but I will have to pass on that one. I am going to stay on the good guys side.... your evil can not convince me it is a good thing to do....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
If you abuse a MOD till he or she crys or bans you your in. We have a few high ranking positions available, so hurry now. Or you can go the slower route and post 100 mean and hurtfull things. You start as a junior member and work up to being a BIG DECK

Which MOD is gonna cry easiest?I'm lazy:Ccry:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite and the training..... but I will have to pass on that one. I am going to stay on the good guys side.... your evil can not convince me it is a good thing to do....
BAAK BAAK BAAK:chicken::chicken::chicken:
Point double if Mod is GRD:D

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want some advise on the quickest way into the club, I believe I can aid in that departement;)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am the Resident Marksman,Did you see that video I added to snowand mude tube.The shotgun.............Dont make me use it LOL!
Bigfoot has had some good luck with the Kaboom button as well!
Good luck with your club!
catmando!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am the Resident Marksman,Did you see that video I added to snowand mude tube.The shotgun.............Dont make me use it LOL!
Bigfoot has had some good luck with the Kaboom button as well!
Good luck with your club!
catmando!

Does this mean "we" have your "FULL" support CATMAN:D

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want some advise on the quickest way into the club, I believe I can aid in that departement;)

Im always looking for the quickest way into anything, if ya know what i mean, cmon tell me:D:cool:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Come on guys, not time to start something here. Its all in fun. Sorry no 'Ive been banned before' clubs to be on here. If you were banned in the past as I seen before there was a reason for it. Were not banning as we did before you get infractions first and then that will lead into banning. And if its serious then you get a instant ban. We don't wish to ban anyone from the site but if it comes down to it, it will happen.

Now lets get this one back on the original topic or this thread may find itsef closed and put into the dungeon.:realmad:

Thanks alot guys and gals,

Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on guys, not time to start something here. Its all in fun. Sorry no 'Ive been banned before' clubs to be on here. If you were banned in the past as I seen before there was a reason for it. Were not banning as we did before you get infractions first and then that will lead into banning. And if its serious then you get a instant ban. We don't wish to ban anyone from the site but if it comes down to it, it will happen.

Now lets get this one back on the original topic or this thread may find itsef closed and put into the dungeon.:realmad:

Fun is over, no more humour, Now end it.:eek::D:eek::D

Top Bottom